Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

2.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had to reapply it like 5 times for any color and when I did get some color it smeared, plus the color wasn't very nice. Plus it ran out after like one use. The twist thingy didn't work. I would not recommend it.

on 10/23/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like the color of this eye pencil or the consistency. It's too bright purple in my opinion, and it's too dry. This one is sitting in the bottom of my makeup drawer. I have yet to find a plum/purple liner that I have ever liked. If anyone can recommend one, please let me know...

on 3/29/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't like the color of this. It's almost brown, the color pay-off isn't good, it fades easily and it's kind of expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its so hard to apply evenly. Its not smooth or anything, it half applies and is very dry.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the best purple eyeliners I have come across. I purchased this from touchofpink.com, a website that sells discounted Mary Kay products- it was only $4.75. full price of $9.50 I think its is to high (The only other good purple eyeliner I have found is Almay's, which is around $6.00)

It is a true blue based purple, for me it applies nicely although it may be a little "drier" than other shades. Its nicely pigmented although its not real good for lining the inside rims of your eyes (use black for that). Lasts all day for me- doesn't seem to smear as easy as "standard" colors like black or brown. My only minor complaint is that the tip tends to break of very easily if its twisted up even a little.