Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

2.8

on 7/13/2007 4:43:00 PM

I love Mary Kay eyeliners and I will continue to purchase and use Mary Kay eyeliners, just not in Violet. I really wanted to like it, it is like the color Violet in a box of Crayola crayons. Unfortunately, it applies chunky, and not smooth like the other Mary Kay eyeliner colors I have tried.

on 3/25/2006 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I just got this in a swap. This is a good liner. It's a very nice color, but frankly it is very overpriced. I have Prestige waterproof automatic eyeliners that run circles around this and I only paid $4.99 for those. MK wants $9.50 for this. it dosn't apply with much pigment (for the price you would think the pigment could be stronger). Prestige liners are more pigmented than this. I will use this, however when it's gone I will replace it with a Prestige e/l.

on 11/2/2005 9:30:00 AM

Got a sample in a swap and am not overly impressed. This is a mechanical liner (which I generally only tolerate--I really prefer pencils you can sharpen) in a medium, blue-based violet purple. No shimmer or interesting effects. Just a plain purple liner. It's nice enough and has decent lasting power (smudged slightly on me, however) but IMHO Mary Kay products are rather overpriced.

on 10/30/2003 12:18:00 PM

I dont know why but for some reason this violet eyeliner does not go on very smoothly. I have to press extrenly hard for it to draw color. I have the signature eyeliners in sable, charcoal, slate and violet and all the others go on wonderful.... ?