Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

2.0

on 3/29/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't like the color of this. It's almost brown, the color pay-off isn't good, it fades easily and it's kind of expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its so hard to apply evenly. Its not smooth or anything, it half applies and is very dry.

on 12/11/2007 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This purple eyeliner is great for making brown and green eyes stand out and smolder but it is a bit more difficult than other Mary Kay eyeliners to put on. It's a bit dry and is hard to get right up to the base of the lashes. you end up with a line of bare skin in between the lash line and your eyeliner. Overall the best purple automatic pencil liner I've found and I would buy it again but really the other colors tend to be a better buy.

on 11/2/2005 9:30:00 AM

Got a sample in a swap and am not overly impressed. This is a mechanical liner (which I generally only tolerate--I really prefer pencils you can sharpen) in a medium, blue-based violet purple. No shimmer or interesting effects. Just a plain purple liner. It's nice enough and has decent lasting power (smudged slightly on me, however) but IMHO Mary Kay products are rather overpriced.

on 10/30/2003 12:18:00 PM

I dont know why but for some reason this violet eyeliner does not go on very smoothly. I have to press extrenly hard for it to draw color. I have the signature eyeliners in sable, charcoal, slate and violet and all the others go on wonderful.... ?