Sephora Cosmetic bag-Travel Clutch

No Image

on 2/27/2003 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ever the sucker for anything that appears to me in catalog form I ordered this wonderful small cosmetic bag from Sephora for $15. It is so cute and small but roomy. It is a great bag for throwing in just a few cosmetic essentials to get you through the day or night. I love it and have already bought a couple more to give to my girlfriends as gifts. *****

I love this little makeup bag! I bought it in black because I wanted to be able to use it as an evening clutch. This fits a mascara, lipstick, my Shu curler, a mirror, some blotting sheets, and amazingly, my cell phone as well! I think I might buy another one as a backup just in case Sephora happens to discontinue/sell out of these! continued >>

This is the cutest little make-up bag. I got the black one. It is really smooth and sleek and it is the perfect size for my purse. I was searching for one small enough to fit in my purse but big enough to carry a few items in it. This is perfect!

I love it too and would love to get more. Would you ladies know where to buy it? Or let me buy it from you? Thanks

Popular Misc Beauty Tools