Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Wash

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Wash
Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Wash

4.5

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140). Orange 4 (Ci 15510).

on 2/10/2017 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm giving this a 4.5 it's almost perfect I just wish it lathered a bit more, I find I have to use a lot to get a good lather going. Besides that it cleanses well without drying out my skin, no body breakouts, scent is okay (I don't love it but I don't hate it and it doesn't last on my skin anyway). Price is amazing but I have not seen this in Canada so I am going to the U.S. to pick it up at Walmart there. Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's amazing for the skin (skin is soft,doesn't dry it out),but I hate hate hate the smell of it.It's just smells like mud/dirt.Sometimes I can get past that and I use it,but sometimes I just want to smell good and fresh.As for the moisture part it's fine,I never expected amazing moisture from somethin that is not a butter/oil/cream.

on 9/19/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I cannot improve on the previous reviews but will echo the raves. Heavenly scent, no SLS, very moisturizing, etc. And while the price seems rather steep, a little goes a long way. Will repurchase every winter.

They recently repackaged this product and I suspect also modified the formula ever so slightly (they improved it thank heavens).

I associate this scent to being on holiday because that's where I used the body butter version of this first, so I may not be the most unbiased reviewer when it comes to the smell because my memories have an impact on how I feel about it. Nonetheless, I love it. I wish they had a home spray in this that I could douse my flat in. I have better smelling body washes but I look forward to using this one more than the others. You get the point.

The texture is excellent. Heavy and creamy that sticks to your skin when you're lathering but rinses away to leave nothing behind - no greasy film. It's wonderfully moisturising - I would still use a body lotion after this though, let's not get lazy here people!

The bottle is very practical. The cap closes and opens easily (important when hands are slippery and conditioner is starting to go in the eyes). The bottle isn't ridiculously fancy or cute. I love that this doesn't contain any sulfates/parabens.

This is my second bottle of body wash and yes I will be repurchasing!

on 2/12/2013 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i was looking for a good body wash that didn't have SLS and i came across this one. i do like the vanilla/cocoa smell and it feels quite moisturising as it claims. it's a little pricier here in AUS but i'd rather pay a bit more for SLS-free products. would definitely recommend. it lathers well too :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is probably the only body wash that I have used that actually moisturises my skin and leaves it feeling very soft. This is great for winter skin, or just dry skin in general. The only negative I should mention is that it smells a bit like play dough, but it fades and it won't leave you smelling weird after your shower.

on 12/12/2011 8:21:00 AM

Pleasant but subtle chocolate/vanilla scent... Though I am generally a sucker for stronger, floral scents that linger after I shower. But this body wash is really moisturizing. I have dry skin as I used to suffer from psoriasis, and since I started using this, I haven't needed to moisturize so much, as I no longer have visible dry patches. (Of course, moisturizing still helps, but this product has removed the absolute need to do so.)

on 6/6/2011 3:21:00 AM

Beautiful! Lathers up big time, and smells delicious! My normally oily skin gets very dry in the winter - especially after a shower, I can feel very itchy and dry. This formula keeps me feeling moisturized and combats the "tight" feeling of winter skin. It also doesn't break me out, or irritate my sensitive skin (oily, dry, acne-prone, sensitive...I'm a conundrum, I know! Hubby calls me a "delicate eco-system!). This is a solid repurchase for me, and I feel confident recommending it to others.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is wonderful. The cocoa butter scent is subtle and it lathers up really well. Leaves my skin radiant and moisturized.

on 12/12/2008 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

love this soap it keeps my skin moist.. Also use it on my face love it .