Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Mango Moisture Balm

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This was on sale for $2 at CVS so I gave it a shot. It has a true mango scent and a nice glossy finish. I like it a lot, but I probably would not pay $7 for it. Also, I prefer tubes to pots, so my grubby paws don't get all in the product, but still, it's nice.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

pretty!!! shiny!!!! sparkly!!!! moist!!!!

liiiike!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only have this balm because I got it in a 3 pack with the Berry Smooth and Soothing Mint. I do like the smell/flavor because it isn't fake or too overwhelming. It feels really smooth on my lips and is a really good overnight treatment! I don't really like the packaging because it's in a pot. But I use it at night, so I make sure I wash my hands first.. Also, the normal price of this balm is $8! That is way too much! I would never spend that much on a lip balm unless it was really good! This isn't $8 worthy, so I'd wait for it to go on sale.. Overall, a pretty good balm but really pricey!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I seem to be one of the few that like this stuff! I actually use it before bed and not during the day. At night it's great to use because I can put on a layer of it and not have to worry about my lips drying out during the night. I wouldn't recommend it for healing chapped lips, but with regular use it will definitely prevent it. Not too thick, and very emollient. Mango butter and shea butter are great for emollients and moisturizing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm glad I received this as an extra in a swap, as I'd be kicking myself if I'd purchased this. I don't like this at all, starting with the fact that it's in a tub. I don't like having to stick my fingers in a pot, not to mention it's unhygienic. It also has this nauseating, headache inducing, super sweet mango smell. I had to wipe it off immediately. And last, but not least, the texture is waxy (reminiscent of Chapstick), so I can't imagine that it moisturizes well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nice smell.Not much of moisturizing,but pretty good overall.
Next time I will buy my favorite Dr.Hauschka.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

the smell is subtle which i like. it makes my lips feel very smooth and not waxy. it lasts for a few hours provided i don't eat anything. my main complaint is that there is no spf.