Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Mango Moisture Balm

Filtered by skin type : Combination

2.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is a bad product to be considered a lip "treatment". Maybe a typical balm but definetly not a treatment. The feel is not sticky it feels awesome when first applied and it lasts for about 1 hr. It has no taste and the smell is pleasant but faint. I used it as a nightime thing before bed. I would prefer it if it were packaged in a tin or anything that didnt require screwing. I paid $12 for it at k-mart and will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is such a wonderful lip balm that for some reason has mustered many complaints. I find this balm to be exquisitely nourishing and moisturizing. If you don't have the dead presidents to invest in something pricier, get yourself to a drugstore and try this. A lot of people brought up seeing this on the Oprah show. I saw it on her program as well while I happened to be trying out other lip balms. I was using this for a couple of years and started wondering if there was anything else as good out there. So I strayed for a little bit and gave other balms ( of lesser quality) a chance, but once I saw this on Oprah, I realized I was wasting my time and went back to using this. I'm practically never chapped and the scent is pretty. Can you spell HG?

Love the smell and taste.. DH does too even tho she;s only 3yrs old. Its my HG and goes with everything for me. Great texture and staying power. Makes my lips feels moist and plump while smelling and tasting great - step up from vaseline for sure. LOL

let me put it this way. its as hard as candle wax. (an oily candle wax.) enough said. i like the berry smooth lipbalm better. moisturizes my lips more.

I think it's a decent lip balm. There's nothing too special about it. It just adds a bit of shine and moisture.

The texture is very hard which makes it hard to spread. It is also not moisture enough.

I got this because I wanted something that looks like im wearing clear lipgloss but doesnt require a mirror to apply.

I really like the effect this gives my lips except the only problem is that it doesnt stay in my lip area it often shifts to my upper lip and sometimes with enough time to my nose! LOL its kinda like an invisible bug crawling across your face. I tried applying all kinds of lipliner, sheer, deep, clear, shimmery, there is no lip liner that will keep this in place.

I decided to jus use this over night because then i dont care how it looks. I won't purchase it ever again but at the rate im using it it should last like 30 years lol.

this was a nasty piece of crap lip balm. it smells so horrible. they smell like those disgusting pills that you still taste when you swallow. can't believe i choose this over smackers banana split and stawberry scoop lip gloss. i threw the junk out, didnt even last a day with me. AND it made my lip peel

Thought this would be moisturising and add some colour and shine. It doesn't do much of either. The little container is cute and the smell and taste aren't awful, but it was $6.58 at walmart and I expected more bang for my buck. I live in a tropical climate where glosses in a tub like this tend to be melty, but I felt like I could never get enough out to apply properly. It looks like it would add a little warm colour but it adds no more colour than their clear lip balm and isn't as moisturising. Don't waste your $$ on this.

I got a package of three - the mango, the raspberry and the mint - as a Christmas gift. I don't find anything special about any of them. I think you can buy a 99 cent chapstick and be just as happy. I don't hate these, but they were probably too much money. They don't taste that great either and I don't particularly like dipping my finger into them - I would prefer a tube. I like CO Bigelow Mentha lip shine the best.