Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Mango Moisture Balm

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.2

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is such a wonderful lip balm that for some reason has mustered many complaints. I find this balm to be exquisitely nourishing and moisturizing. If you don't have the dead presidents to invest in something pricier, get yourself to a drugstore and try this. A lot of people brought up seeing this on the Oprah show. I saw it on her program as well while I happened to be trying out other lip balms. I was using this for a couple of years and started wondering if there was anything else as good out there. So I strayed for a little bit and gave other balms ( of lesser quality) a chance, but once I saw this on Oprah, I realized I was wasting my time and went back to using this. I'm practically never chapped and the scent is pretty. Can you spell HG?

I am a big fan of the Neutrogena mango lip balm. I have used it since high school. They reformulated it, though. It used to be this pretty yellow color. The consistency was a little different, but the smell/taste is the same. That is my favorite part anyway, so I am happy. It did take a little while to get used to. This is a staple in my make up bag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought it when it was half off, and am glad I did, because it's not worth the full price. I like that it's good as an everyday kind of balm, its moisturizing enough, although not fantastic. Currently I layer it under my lipglosses because I have really dry lips. This balm is pretty good for that I think, because it's not too thick or goopy, although in the pot it's a bit hard so you really have to dig to get it out. But I wouldn't buy it again, it's slightly overpriced. Any chapstick could do the same job, and I wasn't a big fan of the scent, I found it slightly too strong, and the flavour sticks to your food when you eat, so it's a bit strange at first. Overall I found it so-so, but not too bad for layering a gloss or lipstick over. For some reason, mine seems to be different from everyone else's, probably because I got it a few years back?? Mine looks light yellow in the pot, not orange. At any rate, it goes on clear, no glitter, slight shine.

Ingredients: Petrolatum , Microcrystalline Wax , Sesame Seed Oil , Polybutene , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isododecane , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacladipate-2 , C30-45 Alkyl Methicone , Mica , Mango Seed Butter , Shea Butter , Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol , Saccharin , Silica , Hexylene Glycol , Montmorillonite , PEG-30 Polyhydroxystearate , Propylene Carbonate , Stearic Acid , Castor Seed Oil, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor , Yellow 5 Lake - May Also Contain , Red 7 Lake - May Also Contain , Red 30 Lake - May Also Contain , Iron Oxide - May Also Contain , Titaniuim Dioxide

So this stuff is hard to get out of the jar and it burns my lips.

I got this because I wanted something that looks like im wearing clear lipgloss but doesnt require a mirror to apply.

I really like the effect this gives my lips except the only problem is that it doesnt stay in my lip area it often shifts to my upper lip and sometimes with enough time to my nose! LOL its kinda like an invisible bug crawling across your face. I tried applying all kinds of lipliner, sheer, deep, clear, shimmery, there is no lip liner that will keep this in place.

I decided to jus use this over night because then i dont care how it looks. I won't purchase it ever again but at the rate im using it it should last like 30 years lol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this a couple days ago from my local drugstore. Needless to say I am a little disappointed. The mango flavor is waaay overbearing, the lip balm leaves no shine and most of all it is so thick that it is almost impossible to spread evenly.

Another big thing is that it is in a pot - I would prefer a wand applicator.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I just bought the Mango Moisture Balm today, and so far I'm loving it. It's not too sticky (like the Passionfruit one) and smells great. It doesn't seem to last very long, but that's not a big deal to me...right now anyway. I just wish it came in a stick version so my finger wouldn't get all gross. It makes my lips look a little bit lighter, but I don't really see any other difference colorwise. My lips feel very soft when I put it on, though. I took two lippies off: 1 for the price (it's a tad expensive) and 1 for packaging (again, I wish it came in a stick version).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

pretty!!! shiny!!!! sparkly!!!! moist!!!!

liiiike!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't anything special, it smells great, tastes bad and doesn't do much for me. I won't be rebuying it, their lip treatment is much much better in terms of moisturizing.

This product did not moisturize my lips all that well. And is on the pricey side. Don't buy this unless you have money to waste.