Fudge OOMF Conditioner

No Image

3.8

on 3/5/2006 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This conditioner is mostly silicones. But it works. Good for damage hair and also dry and fine hair. My colored quite healty hair feels a soft and shiny after. But no volume! And it feels like you get a silicone film on your hair. I would recomend it for dry, damage hair. The smell, bubblegum...I donīt know.

on 10/16/2005 3:12:00 PM

I really like the scent of the oomf shampoo and conditioner, bubblegum without being too sweet. it really does detangkle my hair without weighing my down, doesn't add much extra volume though. it doesn't seem to moisturize my hair that much either, like many other conditioners do. howveer, would buy again if it wasn't for the price.

on 6/23/2005 5:11:00 PM

Really good detangler for everyday use. Doesn't give extra shine as far as I can se - but my hair is not dull either. The oompf I'm not quite sure about yet. The scent is too bubblegummy though...
I have medium, slightly wavy, colortreated, dry, waistlong hair and this conditioner really detangles - which otherwise is a problem.
But I'm still in search for my HG conditioner!
Edit: It really detangles, but nothing else. Dry frizzy hair stay dry and frizzy. I'll just finish the bottle and forget about it.

on 4/3/2005 9:28:00 AM

Really loved the smell but it didn't seem to do anything special for my hair. Definitely no "oomph!", ah well.

although this is a good conditioner (i.e. no real complaints) i dont think i would buy it again. the smell is too sweet for my nosebuds. and i like a deeper conditioner. but i am happy enough using right now in my mix. i have to admit i do sort of like seeing the bright orange next to my seemingly uninhibiting other bottles.

Just like the shampoo, this is just a run of the mill average conditioner. It doesn't really seem to condition my hair since after my hair dries it's left kinda dry. Definitely not worth buying for the price.

on 3/10/2002 6:06:00 PM

Good detangler. Only complaint is the scent. bubblegum - luckily it isnt lasting

on 11/17/2001 4:40:00 PM

Wonderful bubblegum scent, but I'm not crazy about what it did for my hair. I need something a little heavier for my curly hair.

on 6/20/2001 2:28:00 PM

This is a great conditioner for fine hair. Smells absolutely yummy, too! It's not heavy and doesn't weigh your hair down and keeps it silky. It works well as a leave-in, too. It doesn't say that but if you use it as a leave-in, it works as a "dirt" type and helps for funky styles.