no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jan/14/2007

I like the color, but the applicator is awful. The product does not dispense evenly from the tube and the applicator itself is hard to work with to make the color even across the eyelid. This will flake off, leaving bare patches, so I am constantly trying to blend in the bare spots with my finger throughout the day. Just totally less than thrilled with this product.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/26/2006

I have this and a stila eye gloss. I fing them to be quite comparable, but avon's is much more economic. I, too, have had trobble with the twisting pen. It wont come out at first,a nd then when it does you get too much! This generates a lot of waste. I like the color. It is hightly shimmery, but if used correctly, i looks nice. I often dot on and then rub with my finer for a smoother …Read more

About reviewer (350 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

Sep/07/2005

the twist isnt very consistant, either nothing comes out or too much, anyways, it might be ok but this color seriously makes me look tired... i dont know what it is aboutit, but my eyes look sunken and it washes me out or something, i have better luck with powder shadows!

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

Aug/12/2003

Very pretty shimmery light brown color. Crappy twist up pen with crappy applicator making it hard to apply. wouldnt repurchase on account of the hassle it is to apply.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

May/21/2003

Stila knock offs. Great steal because I got them on sale for 4.99. A HIGH shimmery vanilla that does not crease on me. Because of the high shimmer I just wear this as a highlighter on my brow bone.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Mar/21/2003

Really pretty color... shimmery and neutral. However, I found it hard to apply. I much prefer the perfect wear stick e/s that avon offers.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29