2.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

I tried this shampoo for about a week and my hair looked so dull and got oily right away. Also, I noticed it made my scalp itch like crazy. I returned this one right away! Don't waste your money on this.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

16 years ago

This shampoo did not clean my hair, it left my hair sticky. My hair looked greasy right aftert I washed it. Liked the smell though.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination

16 years ago

This leaves a disgusting residue, makes it feel dirty and was a total waste of money. Enough said.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

This is such a terrible shampoo. First, it strips my hair (and it's suppose to be for color treated hair)!!! Second, it smells absolutely disguisting. Finally, this left a gross residue on my hair. Stay away!

About reviewer (964 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0

16 years ago

My hairdresser reccommended this shampoo because I am a blonde and I got some red highlights in my hair which tend to fade. The shampoo is okay but I have to wash my hair EVERYday. I cannot skip a day or my hair looks way too greasy. I agree with the other girls that it is hard to get lathered up unless you use a lot. It is okay but I like redken much better!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

16 years ago

Love this stuff! Very gentle on the hair but very effective as well. Leaves hair nice and shiny! The smell is mediocre, nothing special.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBrown

17 years ago

<FONT COLOR="1E90FF"><B>When I first used this shampoo I hated it. It smelled good but it made my hair disgustingly sticky, greasey and heavy feeling. So I put it away with all the other products under my sink...then I found it again recently and now I love it! Weird as that is I can't really explain it but it makes my hair feel clean, adds shine and moisturizes it very well. Maybe I used it wrong? Maybe it just needed time to age like a fine wine? I don't know but maybe I'll not ask why and just enjoy it till it pisses me off and I shove it under my sink again. Update: Stopped using this due to the fact that it turned my hair a yellow color and eventually dried it out:(</B></FONT>

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

17 years ago

This product actually dried my hair out more than moisturizing it. The condition of my hair went from soft, but begining to show some signs of dryness, to outright crispy after using this product. i had to use tons of it to even get a lather. the conditioner was also usless.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination

17 years ago

i had high hopes for this, but it's just not that good. it makes my hair sticky, coarse, and hard to comb through. too bad.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

17 years ago

i might buy this again. not sure. like with most shampoos for color treated hair it doesn't really do anything when it comes to the color fading. it was a nice rich shampoo that that cleansed very well and had a great green tea scent that i loved.

About reviewer (1113 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral