100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

I love this blush it makes me looked naturally flushed. I love the feel of the mineral powder it feels like its not clogging my pores. A little goes a long way so be careful to take your brush.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

from

17 years ago

I purchased this blush from an MUAer and just love it. It is a beautiful shade of pink. It gives your cheeks that "just inside from the cold outdoors look" that I love. It really gives you a healthy pink flush. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way, so you have to apply with a light hand. I am dying to try this in "Pink Sorbet" next. My only complaint is that I think it is pretty pricey for a blush.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age25-29