BeneFit Cosmetics Jamaica Me Crazy Lip Creme [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.5

on 6/26/2003 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've always thought BeneFit's products were very gimmicky and overpriced. I couldn't resist this though. A very nice sheer pinky-brown that's great for summer. Looks nice over Chanel Nude liner. My complaints are that I find the tortoise-shell compact a bit big, although I do like the mirror inside, and and it's a really soft, gooey lipgloss that doesn't last super-long. Also smells a bit plasticky to my very sensitive nose, but maybe that's just because I'm used to MAC's vanilla-scented lipsticks and glosses.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I was a little bit hesitant to spend $18 on a lip gloss, but it was money well spent. The color is a gorgeous sheer pinkish brown. It reminds me of my all time favorite(though long discontinued)TBS Persian Lip Treat. The packaging is ADORABLE too. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 4/10/2003 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very very pretty lip color. It's a brown/pink with slight shimmer and a very creamy texture. Looks wonderful with a pink or neutral lip liner underneath. My one complaint is it's a little too gooey for good fingertip application - must pull out that lip brush!

on 2/25/2003 11:21:00 AM

Just received this little gem from Sephora. This is part of Benefit's new summer collection. This lip creme is very creamy - goes on smoothly and has a great hint of color, shimmer and gloss. The packaging is awesome. A very compact, tortoise shell-like container that has a push button to open and a mirror! Love this - am off to order more.