4.4

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

I really enjoy the Nars lipsticks and I do think that they're underrated. I asked some friends if they knew of a warm terracotta like shade and I was reccomended this! I'm very glad I purchase this lipstick, it's the exact shade I was looking for. I think this shade could be flattering on many different skin tones, I'm an NC25 and I love the way it looks on me, warm and adds colour to my look without being too over the top. The formula is not as creamy as a MAC lipstick, but not neccesarily dry. You can achieve a good opacity with one swipe however it can drag on your lips or stick to dry patches if you have them (not as much as a liquid lipstick would of course). It has next to no scent in the tube or once applied, which I find a good thing. Overall I reccomend this lipstick and I'm yet to find an exact dupe so I would definitley repurchase!

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

9 years ago

Love the color, which is why I bought it. It melts in beautifully with my yellow toned skin. The texture is a little dry, definitely need a balm under it. The price is a little steep, but I have not found any other cinnamon browns that are not too brown, or too dull. This is the perfect vibrant orange brown with a touch of pinkiness to it. MAC taupe lipstick is somewhat similar when swatched, but just lacks the brightness on the lips.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

I ordered this, sight unseen, from an online shop after reading the positive reviews here. I'm not one for red lipsticks and when it first arrived I thought it might be too dark for my skin tone (medium-toned Asian with strong yellow undertones). But happily it isn't. On me it's a reddish brown shade, and it brightens my face instantly. Makes me look polished, even when I'm wearing no other makeup. And although it's a matte, it's not at all drying. I put a little lip balm on first and it goes on smooth and creamy. Staying power is decent (I always take off my lipstick before drinking/eating so I'm perhaps not the best judge on this). My new favorite lipstick, hands down.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

9 years ago

A bit pricey but got so many compliments wearing this lovely lipstick.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!!! I used to fear redish lipshades. When I was at a Sephora in Paris, I went to the NARS counter and Morocco caught my eye. I used it pretty much everyday in Paris. I used the Blanches Nuits stylo eyeliner, penny lane blush and morroco= perfect combo! Very Parisian, may I add!! It's just classic

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

I love this color! It is a little on the dry side so I usually always prep lips and apply a gloss on top. The shade alone is very coral on me. I think it's very beautiful when topped with NARS Chihuhua lip gloss or another gloss I use is Dolce by Vincent Longo. It's a very light, shimmery shade that plumps the lips and creates a perfect color combo. I think this shade is a little retro and that's what I love about it. I wear it in the spring and summer. I am on my second tube so I'm sure I will continue to buy this shade.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

This is a tannish orange with a little peach to it. Im really surprised its described as cinnamon pink because the NARS Morocco I tried didnt have any pink tone to it at all. Its matte, not crazy bright, and not opaque. If you have pink lips I suppose SOME of that pink would show through, but the lipstick itself isnt pink at all. I compared it to my old Revlon colorstay lipcolor Cocoa 07. Same family, except the revlon had pink to it and the nars didnt. Im not saying its a bad color or anything, its just in the orange family, so dont buy it thinking its going to be pinkish.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I absolutely love the color of this lipstick. It is on the pink beige side. At bit similar to Pigalle but more pale. A great nude for dark skin types and I can also see this bing a great dark rose for lighter skin girls. As already stated by some reviewers, the lipstick is a bit on the dry side so I never wear without a gloss. NARS temptest is a great match to layer on top of this lipstick. I will definitely buy again.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

12 years ago

beautiful color. long lasting. very drying. i wish it has moisturizer then it would be perfect. i have to put on aquaphor on my lips after i used this lipstick coz it makes my lips soooo dry. i will not purchase again even if i like the color coz i cant stand sleeping with aquaphor on my lips. ***EDIT*** i have to give 2 more stars to this lipstick. i love the color and how it plump my lips. sooo gorgeous! i think this is my favorite color of lipstick from nars. i just wish it doesnt make my lips sooo dry. but you can apply lip balm before using this, so can still work it out. i love this!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

14 years ago

Beautiful, matte, coppery, warm peach color. It has just the tiniest hint of pink in it too. Perfect balance of warm peachy color for a soft and casual lip look. I apply just a touch of clear gloss over top for a beautiful satiny, moist look! Gorgeous!

About reviewer (540 reviews)

SkinOily