Hard Candy Flicker nail polish

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 2/25/2003 9:45:00 AM

Overall, Hard Candy is known for funky and unique colors of nail polish, but below-average wearability. With Flicker, Hard Candy does not vary from this formula. However, I found Flicker to be very unique, enough so that I don't mind reapplying. Thankfully, it does apply easily and evenly despite my sad, klutzy technique.

I bought Flicker before I started wearing UD X e/s, so I never realized how these complement each other. Flicker is X's younger, less-rose cousin. It goes on an opaque peachy-pink with gold shimmer AND a metallic sheen. BUT it isn't overwhelming. I mean, it isn't 'banker office approved', but as far as funky nail polish goes, this is pretty and subdued.

Because of this uniqueness of color, I would buy this again. It would be even better if Hard Candy would improve it's nail polishes so they don't chip within minutes, but as these were developed as party polish, I am assuming they were not meant to last more than an evening. Points were added for the pretty bottle - it does look striking on your vanity. More easily removed than most other metallics, but still takes a bit of rubbing. continued >>

Popular Polishes