Blistex Lip Medex

Blistex Lip Medex

4.5

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (59%), Camphor (1%), Menthol (1%), Phenol (0.5%). Other Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Flavor, Lanolin, Mixed Waxes, Oil of Cloves.

This actually is a decent lip balm its moisturizing and feels comfortable on the lips too. I got this for about 99 cents and its great.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Best lip balm I have ever used in my life. (People think i have lip gloss on when I used this lol)

To Read all 314 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had a love/hate relationship with this for a short time, but the love won in the end. This is perfect for use year round, particularly for those late fall/ winter days and nights. The smell is strong and can overwhelm some, however; the scent doesn't linger so that's a good thing. Excellent product for moisturizing. I also enjoy using this right before bedtime so that I can have perfectly soft lips in the morning. These are very inexpensive and I plan on stocking up. I would take this over that awful Carmax anyday.

I have super dry lips and this is the only thing that helps! I bought it from my local Big Lots for $1.00 and it's better than anything I've tried. It's very soothing to my lips. You do have to use your fingers or a q-tip but if that doesn't bother you than you'll love it! I use it every morning and night.

on 2/22/2016 9:40:00 PM

AMAZING!! much better than burts bees, cheaper too! this is super moisturizing. for some it may be a little greasy but I don't mind. it makes my lips sooo soft!! Some people also don't like the smell or taste, but I actually love how it smells and it doesn't have a bad taste. I love the tingly feeling it gives. this is the best lip balm that I've had. definately would repurchase! the only downside would be the packaging. it doesn't really fit in your pocket. but I really don't mind since I keep it in my bag and I actually like how it is in a jar aside from the stick form or tube.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy with this balm it literally saved my life I think I owe it my first born or something because honestly it healed me. I had the worst case of dry lips because of the bad weather and matte lipsticks that I can't stay away from and applying it overnight made me feel so much better. I only wish it came in a tube so it was a bit more convenient to apply but whatever because I love this. I love the cooling menthol feel to it, it really feels like it's doing something (and the something it amazing).

on 1/2/2016 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried the most expensive of the balms put there but nothing beats the efficacy of the product. I will not buy anything else but this!! I have found my HG. And i have the worst chapped, dry lips!

I first tried this stuff when I had an awful fever a few years ago and my lips were chapped and peeling. My mom handed me a pot of this stuff and I've loved it ever since. My lips get pretty dry over the winter, so I use more than I usually would overnight and my lips end up moisturized in the morning. It doesn't have a taste, but it has a menthol scent that I actually like (though some might be put off by it). It has a cooling effect, so it's pretty good to put on after exfoliating your lips. My only gripe with this is that it comes in a pot form, which isn't the most sanitary, and it also has a bit of slip to it, meaning that it's a bit glossier on the lips as well. It's cheap and I've repurchased it so many times, I only wish that they'd make this formula in a stick form.

on 11/15/2015 6:53:00 PM

I use the DCT in the pot on a regular basis but I wanted something in stick format. Blistex doesn't make DCT in stick format so I got Lip Medex in stick format. The formula for Lip Medex is more strongly medicated than DCT, but its a great product to have for emergency situations. Its really minty and soothing for dry, uncomfortable lips. Definitely will repurchase!! :)

on 10/12/2015 1:08:00 AM

This stuff works great on your lips, however, I personally don't really like the shiny/glossy effect it leaves and prefer a more matte chapstick for my lips.With that being said, don't entirely disregard this product if you also prefer a matte balm.

Whenever I have a runny/sore/blistered nose from being sick (the tissues become abrasive after excessive blowing) I slather a bit of this just under my nose and around the nostril area (with clean hands of course).

Not only does this product alleviate the stuffiness that comes with being sick (because of the cooling methanol) it also keeps it lubricated and prevents loss of moisture after hours of blowing your nose.

I keep this around for anytime I get sick; I will also occasionally use it on my lips if chapstick isn't enough— it's powerful stuff!

Popular Lip Treatments