Blistex Lip Medex

Blistex Lip Medex
Lip Medex

4.5

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (59%), Camphor (1%), Menthol (1%), Phenol (0.5%). Other Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Flavor, Lanolin, Mixed Waxes, Oil of Cloves.

on 8/2/2017 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Holy Grail!!! I've used this for years! Love applying in the morning after I brush my teeth and I put on my make-up! So clean and fresh feeling.... little zingy! And it has a beautiful sheen to it! Looks like I'm wearing gloss. I say it lasts through coffee and cereal pretty darn good too! Really, I only apply 2x.... lips so soft all day! Great great product!!!

on 4/25/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Simply Put....This Stuff is the BEST! I cannot ever be without it, winter or summer. Heals beautifully.

on 12/9/2016 2:30:00 AM

I brought this with from all the great reviews. I do like the effectiveness, keeps my lips moist with long last effect. The downside is the scent, it smells like Vicks VapoRub/Mentholatum Ointment that you use to clear block nose. Because of the scent, it makes me feel like applying medication.

Not sure if I would buy this again, it’s a great lip balm despite the scent.

on 12/13/2016 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Thank goodness for this lip balm! It is truly the ONLY thing I have tried that will actually give me smooth, soft lips. It's winter where I live right now and I suffer from extremely sore, dry, cracked lips. After I purchased this product, I had immediate relief! I put it on before I went to bed last night and woke up with the softest lips, no dry skin at all. The only downside for me is the smell, it smells medicated. But I like the minty tinglyness and the product works so well and the price is so amazing that I can overlook the smell. Best lip balm ever.

on 4/25/2017 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am in love. I've had such dry lips (and dry skin around my lips) and it was such a hassle because I love putting on lipstick! But THANK GOD FOR THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It beats all my others - even more effective than my coconut oil!

on 4/25/2017 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Saved my life in winter. At one point my lips were very raw and painful, non of the other so called *fancy* lip balms worked. this one dulled the pain and fixed the entire problem from the roots in three days.

This actually is a decent lip balm its moisturizing and feels comfortable on the lips too. I got this for about 99 cents and its great.

For $2, how can you lose? I love Blistex products in general-- the drugstore sleeper brand that outperforms a lot of others. Medex is a wonderful, creamy, glossy, heavy-duty lip balm that I honestly prefer to Burt's, Dr, Hauschka and several other more expensive products I've tried over the years. Don't be scared by the menthol tingle; unlike Carmex and Burt's, this is a highly emollient product that doesn't dry out lips or create dependency. It feels and smells so nice (vanilla-camphor-mint), I just love putting it on and it lasts and lasts! Great for winter. One caveat, it does melt in extreme heat, so in summer I use this at home and then carry a Blistex stick with me.

on 8/8/2016 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is the absolute best lip balm in the world. I have extremely dry lips that used to peel all the time and occasionally bleed. I used to use Vaseline regularly and I have even tried a few different lip balms but my problem persisted. Ever since I regularly started using this lip balm my lips have not peeled or cracked since and is always supply and smooth. I highly recommend this especially since this price is sooooo good.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Best lip balm I have ever used in my life. (People think i have lip gloss on when I used this lol)