Bourjois Lilas D'Or

Bourjois Lilas D'Or
Bourjois Blusher BrushBourjois Blusher ShadesBourjois Blusher Lilas D'or

3.7

on 1/9/2014 9:25:00 AM

Good blush and you can get it only with hard bristle brush (soft bristles will work but you must reapply it after and after). The color doesnt show very much and in the end of the day it almost disappears, but I like the way my face looks after application, very natural and dewy.

on 8/29/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color but the texture is very strange. I don't know if it's only me but it just doesn't come out on the brush. To use it I have to scrap a little and then blend it with the brush.

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really cute colour.
PROS
basically suits any skin colour
Lasts forever (mine has lasted just under 2 years and when i first got it i used it every day+ night for a year)
THE SMELL IS AMAZING

CONS
its not very pigmented- you can mainly just see shimmers
it doesn't stay on as long as i want it to but it has around 7+ hours. 9which is good for a drugstore blush)

on 5/22/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Lovely & decent colour and I love how it smells as well... Definitely my must-have item for my make-up!
Plus it doesn't broke me out and lastens for about 10 hours. Thumbs up for Bourjois!

on 2/22/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This has been my rouge for about 8 years now. I'm a brown-skin woman and this gives me a great, subtle, rosy flush. Not too pink, orange or red.

I also like the cute little pot. The mirror fell out of my current pot, but that's ok; I never use it anyway.

OK, now that I've used the word "rouge," my day is complete.

on 9/28/2011 8:25:00 AM

PERFECT. What else can I say? I've used this blush, and specifically this colour for about five years now and have strayed (to BB Shimmer Brick) but I always come back.
It lasts forever, the smell is gorgeous, the colours are really easy to wear, and the shimmer in it is so flattering. Its so easy to blend so it doesnt sit on the skin looking fake. Its hardly expensive, which makes it so lovely to purchase!
Lovelovelovelove it :D

on 6/22/2011 10:23:00 AM

The only reason I said I wouldn't buy this again is because this isn't the best color for me. My love affair with Bourjois blushes continues. Packaging, scent, texture...I love it all. As other reviewers have mentioned, Lilas d'Or is a difficult shade to describe. I would say it's a mauve or plum with peachy undertones and golden shimmer. On my cheeks, it's pink with red undertones. If you're interested in Bourjois blushes, I would definitely recommend trying this color, since it seems to be one of the popular ones. Also, if you don't like the scent, you can take it down some by spraying the blush with alcohol. (I've bought most of my Bourjois through an *auction site* and I spray them with alcohol to make sure they're clean before using.)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!
Despite living in a country super hot (normal temperature is 36 degrees celsius) who ends up with no makeup.
This delighted me BLUSH, besides having a gorgeous color! and a divine shimmer
super match with my skin, and lasted for hours and hours! I loved it!
Not to mention that yields enough blush, already has one year I got my
and he 's still chubby!

on 5/6/2011 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I'll join the club of those who love these blushes...Bourjois blushes are just sooo great!!!!!!First of all, the fact that these are baked blushes makes them way superior to other blushes. They give that airbrushed, feathery look. Very very finely milled, and it blends in the skin incredibly well leaving a very natural look. I'm fine with the little brushes, the are not the best brushes that I've seen coming with the blush itself( much better quality brushes come with Pupa blushes, and my Clinique Precious Posey one), but they are perfectly usable.

It hardens very quickly, so I had to scrape off the surface with a toothbrush, but I don't really mind doing so every once in a while. It's just a great product, quite cheap, very handy packaging. I like Bourjois products in general, and my favourites are these blushes.

Comparison of the shades I have:

Lune d'or: The lightest, peachy rosey colour with golden shimmer.It showes up on my medium skintone nicely in the winter months.

Ambre d'or: Peachy brick colour(at least on me) with golden shimmer. Not a big fan of this colour.

Rose frisson: Lovely shade of rose colour with just a nice sheen. This is my favourite of the four I have. I'd reccomend this for medium-dark skin tones. It works wonderfully on me, giving me a nice flush of colour. I like it more than my Clinique Precious Posey.

Lilas d'or: The colour is more purple than the previous ones with golden shimmer. I like this shade, but it's better for the colder season when my skin is not this yellow like now...yes...I have one of the most yellow toned skins I have ever seen...a bit of a curse when it comes to foundations...

on 2/25/2011 3:25:00 AM

Love the smell of this blush!
But the pigmentation isnt that good, doesn't show up that much on my skin...

Popular Blush Products