Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication
Persa-Gel 10 Acne MedicationPersa-Gel 10 Acne MedicationPersa-Gel 10 Acne MedicationPersa-Gel 10 Acne Medication

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication) Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

I have used all spot treatments. Most of them never works or take too long to work. This was an exception. I saw reduction in size within 24 hours. You just have to make sure you apply it 2-3 times on the same area. It’s A MUST have spot treatment for people who have occasional breakouts. Don’t waste money on high end spot treatments like Mario badescu, Origins, Murad etc. Buy this one!

on 4/2/2018 6:08:00 PM

This seemed to make matters worse for my dd. She stopped this & her face calmed down. I would not recommend. I agree with the other reviews of this being too harsh.

I’ve had some of this on hand for as long as I can remember. Good for overnight treatment on already popped pimples, if it hasn’t come to a head and been popped yet it probably won’t help very much.

This product it fantastic! I got the 10% BP and it hasn't made my skin flaky or red or anything. My breakouts go away so fast its incredible! I had bad breakouts all over my forehead and they are almost completely gone after only a few days of using the persa gel. It used to take a week or more for a pimple to come to a head, pop, and then go away. Now it only takes about three days for it to be completely gone.

The only downside is that it makes the texture of your skin a little weird, but applying moisturizer before or after the gel helps with that. It does make your skin very smooth and flat, though.

I highly recommend you get this for any type of pimples/acne and at least try it out. Its seriously a miracle.

on 6/18/2017 10:54:00 AM

This stuff is too die for! Keeps pimples away and stops breakouts. Better than high end ance products for sure!!

This clogs my pores and instead of making my breakouts smaller, they grow bigger and i even get more. will never use it again.

on 6/6/2016 8:22:00 PM

Literally if I apply this at night the zit usually looks better by morning.

Fragrance is ok but it does leave a white residue if you don't rub it in well enough. Only use at night. If during the day, it doesn't work out too well.

on 5/30/2016 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One of my go to acne defense products. I have ALWAYS struggled with acne and this only has benzoyl (which works better for me than salicylic acid. I definitely recommend giving this a try, especially if salicylic doesn't work well for you. This is very affordable readily available.

I'm 21 years old, with pretty even skin, just tending towards oily T-Zone.

I've never had very severe acne, usually just on my forehead / temples and occasionally chin. I decided a few months ago that my basic wash face / no moisturizer routine wasn't really getting me the results I wanted so I overhauled my skincare regime.

Started out with Nivea Creme, which did wonders to even out my combination skin. I started using the neutrogena oil-free acne wash with salicylic acid, which helped clear up blackheads and even out my skin tone, but I still had some deeper 'bumps' (not cystic though) and whiteheads popping up, so I picked up the persa-gel.

This is REALLY strong and REALLY drying - if I apply it as instructed on a just-washed face I end up with very dry, red, skin. So my method has been to apply this 30 minutes to 1 hour before I wash my face in the evening. The moisturizer / face oil I have at that point is enough to prevent excessive dryness, but the persa-gel still kicks but and generally blasts any acne I have hanging around.

Summary: Very effective, but very drying, so be careful and don't overdo it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff has become a lifesaver for my skincare routine. I struggle with acne, and nothing has helped to clear a breakout as fast as this has. I used to this stuff a few years back, stopped for a while, and I am so happy I rediscovered it. I don't suffer from cystic acne, just surface acne and clogged pores but this does an amazing job at clearing up my face quickly. I notice a huge improvement over night, and I can definitely tell when I'm not using this. Just be careful with this stuff, because it is very drying! I have to use it every other night, otherwise my face will start stinging. 10% benzoyl peroxide is really strong, so I think I may be better suited to use the 5% instead. Also be careful ladies, this can bleach your sheets! I think this is definitely worth a shot if nothing else works for your acne. I will repurchase this, but I think a lower dose of benzoyl peroxide might be better for my skin.