Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication
Persa-Gel 10 Acne MedicationPersa-Gel 10 Acne MedicationPersa-Gel 10 Acne MedicationPersa-Gel 10 Acne Medication

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication) Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

on 8/11/2018 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a warning to all those who use this product!

I used this religiously about 2 years ago. I had moderately bad acne throughout my teen years, and no treatment ever worked as well this one. Every night I would put this on after my moisturizer. I had closed comedones over my cheeks and forehead, and active whiteheads on my cheek and jaw, and this helped immensely to prevent or quickly heal my acne. It stains VERY easily and was also quite drying. In fact, I would have dry patches everywhere but my reasoning was that I would rather have dry patches than acne. If I stopped using this product for a few days, I notice my acne coming back.

Then, I distinctly remember one day I saw wrinkles on my forehead. Then, I realized my skin looked PARCHED. So so dry, and I realized what I was doing. I was completely drying out my skin to relieve it of pimples, at the expense of getting premature wrinkles.

I quit using this product... naturally my acne was back but I was freaked out by my wrinkles so I didn’t dare use them. At that same time, I happened to start using birth control. My acne broke out like crazy the first month, but I remember a few months later, I suddenly did not get whiteheads anymore.

Two years later, I am kicking myself for using this product. I now I’m hyper focused on moisturizing, using AHA and BHA for my closed comedones, and slathering on sunscreen. My skin has never looked better, but I definitely have premature wrinkles that I attribute to all the years I used this product. Just know that there are better methods out there for fighting acne!

on 7/5/2018 4:37:00 AM

Prompt please, it will help or assist me, if at me is a lot of hypodermic spots? Or is it better to use home remedies?

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A must have item for me. It keeps the cystic acne on my forehead at bay and keeps my large pores cleaned out. I use this every day on my T zone. I like that Persa-gel has micronized 10% benzoyl peroxide in it so that the active ingredient applies better to the skin. When used daily, this can dry out skin. I use a facial scrub and an oil free moisturizer to help with the dryness. Also, you should apply sunscreen when using products with benzoyl peroxide.

I have used all spot treatments. Most of them never works or take too long to work. This was an exception. I saw reduction in size within 24 hours. You just have to make sure you apply it 2-3 times on the same area. It’s A MUST have spot treatment for people who have occasional breakouts. Don’t waste money on high end spot treatments like Mario badescu, Origins, Murad etc. Buy this one!

on 4/2/2018 6:08:00 PM

This seemed to make matters worse for my dd. She stopped this & her face calmed down. I would not recommend. I agree with the other reviews of this being too harsh.

I’ve had some of this on hand for as long as I can remember. Good for overnight treatment on already popped pimples, if it hasn’t come to a head and been popped yet it probably won’t help very much.

This product it fantastic! I got the 10% BP and it hasn't made my skin flaky or red or anything. My breakouts go away so fast its incredible! I had bad breakouts all over my forehead and they are almost completely gone after only a few days of using the persa gel. It used to take a week or more for a pimple to come to a head, pop, and then go away. Now it only takes about three days for it to be completely gone.

The only downside is that it makes the texture of your skin a little weird, but applying moisturizer before or after the gel helps with that. It does make your skin very smooth and flat, though.

I highly recommend you get this for any type of pimples/acne and at least try it out. Its seriously a miracle.

on 6/18/2017 10:54:00 AM

This stuff is too die for! Keeps pimples away and stops breakouts. Better than high end ance products for sure!!

This clogs my pores and instead of making my breakouts smaller, they grow bigger and i even get more. will never use it again.

on 6/6/2016 8:22:00 PM

Literally if I apply this at night the zit usually looks better by morning.

Fragrance is ok but it does leave a white residue if you don't rub it in well enough. Only use at night. If during the day, it doesn't work out too well.