Lancome Le Crayon Kohl

Lancome Le Crayon Kohl
Lancome Crayon Khol #Amethyst and #Vert Malachite

3.6

C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TALC, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA.

on 12/22/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ooohhh Lancome what have you done! Even the cheapest drugstore eyeliners are not that bad.. This pencil is literally soft as a butter, it smears like crazy after a few MINUTES. Lancome is my lifetime love, but this 18euro garbage is a a no no

on 8/2/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Review of Le Crayon Kohl Waterproof - Teal

Mine came with a smudger on the end. However, it's very stiff, and the angle it's set at makes it useless for me to actually use. It's set at a sharp almost 45 degree angle. The eyeliner itself felt very smooth, and did not tug at the skin on application.

I have oily skin, monolids, so am very prone to smudging. This lasted approx 6 hours before it really started to fade and smudge. In comparison, the UD 24/7 have also lasted this long, so is comparable in length of time (vs Dior's waterproof kohls that last 10mins; panda eyes within 1hr).

However, I have not found a kohl that truly is waterproof. The only thing that works for me is gel eyeliner anyway (Etude House Proof 10).

If you have dry skin around your eyelids, it will probably last a lot longer. For those that truly need a waterproof eyeliner, I'd suggest giving this a miss. It's an ok product if you only need makeup for short periods of time e.g. family dinner.

on 7/12/2016 5:02:00 AM

I wish this came with a smudger on the other end. Would make the liner way more easy to work with! I tried on my lid for the cat eye look and its okay to work with. But nothing more. It takes time to get the perfect smudge and the pencil is not a dream to work with. Its okay and no more.

on 6/14/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't wear eyeliner a lot, and when I do I wear it lightly on my waterlines. I prefer a pencil and don't like waterproof.
This fit the bill so I bought it.
GOOD: Very soft formula, no pressure needed when applying. Pencil is quite long, it'll last forever. Nicely pigmented. I haven't had any crumbling issues yet. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all, either.
BAD: It doesn't last very long, especially on my lower lid waterline. It stays longer on my top waterline. Also, it can be patchy the more you layer it.

I never put it above or below my lashes, so can't say how it work on the actual lids. Overall it's a decent pencil, but just. I like it better than the Cover girl and NYX I was using previously. However, I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives out there. I'm not picky about my makeup, so I'll have no problem using until it's gone.

on 3/1/2016 11:35:00 AM

It's the worst pencil .. It's disappeared after few minutes... When I started to use it everyone asking me why my eyes tired .. It's doesn't deserve its price.. My advice don't buy this product there are better product that will be same price or less with good quality.

on 1/15/2016 4:40:00 AM

Terrible! Pencil tip all the time breaking off. Nothing can draw. after the fifth attempt threw the trash.

on 8/20/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have Le Crayon Kohl in Moss, a medium green shade. The pencil has sufficient softness so that it doesn't pull on my delicate eyelid. I pat a tiny bit of pressed powder on my eyelid after applying the pencil and it doesn't smear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I won a sample version of this at a raffle and I'm quite surprised this doesn't transfer from my upper lid to my lower lid and it lasts all day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am quite surprised at how positive the reviews seem to be for this eyeliner. It's not absolutely terrible, true, but it's nothing special either. I have bought eyeliners for a tiny fraction of the price that have worked exactly the same. It's not particularly soft to apply, and not particularly long-lasting either. The way it's packaged is nice, but I don't really care how a product looks if it doesn't work very well. If you're looking for a good eyeliner pencil I'd recommend going for something cheaper - a higher price doesn't always mean better quality. Disappointing.

on 12/31/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own it in shade 13 silver and a travel size black one. I like the silver color which is festive and deep enough to define for me but not as harsh as a black liner. My main use for it is for the waterline and I think it does a very good job. It reminds me a lot of a hard writing HB pencil in that it's hard and cool upon application, and yet it delivers a precise amount of pigment without leaving too much excess product in such a delicate area, and you don't have to rub it or rub it over and over which is a big plus. I haven't experienced any noticeable smudging, It might get a little blurry by the end of the day but nothing that requires me to rush to the nearest bathroom and re-apply my eye make up. In fact, I rarely feel the need to touch it up since it lasts well enough. Overall, I find it to be a very reliable product, I don't have to look in the mirror every hour to check if it's still there, and it also doesn't run all over my cheeks by the end of the day. For me it's a winner.