Jo Malone Orange Blossom

Orange BlossomOrange Blossom

3.9

on 7/1/2017 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite Jo Malone fragrances to layer. The brand encourages Fragrance Combining, and this particular scent is the most popular to combine with others to create your own unique scent.

I love citrus scents and light florals during the summer, and I've been combining Orange Blossom with Basil & Neroli as well as Lime Basil & Mandarin. I can't say enough great things about this scent. I deducted a star because it doesn't have staying power and fades very quickly, calling for reapplication. Otherwise it's a pure winner.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Such a beautiful simple fragrance

Jo Malone perfumes all smell amazing and I love how you can layer different scents to customise it to your liking. The downfall for me, is that it has absolutely no lasting power.

For more reviews: https://crazybeautelife.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/my-top-5-most-over-rated-products/

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was at Dillard's one day at the MAC counter when I smelled something so amazing, I had to go find it. Our store just recently got a Jo Malone counter and one of the girls had just sprayed Orange Blossom. So I grabbed the tester and doused my wrists and immediately fell in love. She gave me a couple of the little spray samples and I went back a few days later for the large bottle for $130/100 ml.

It doesn't last as long as I'd like but I don't mind respraying during the day. This huge bottle should last forever anyways. They gave me a sample of the matching body cream which is amazeballs but at $75, not a likely purchase. This smells amazing with Nectarine Blossom & Honey which is my next planned purchase.

One of my favorite perfumes ever is B#9 SFA and this reminds me of it. This is the perfect scent for warmer months but I'll likely wear it year round.

on 3/27/2016 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pricey, yes, but one of my go-to Jo Malone classics.
Sweet, floral and very wearable. Alas, $65 an oz. is a rip.

When I was 18, I was dating the boy who used to live next door to me, but who had since graduated high school and moved to Indiana to attend Notre Dame. We spent a week together on summer break, during which time he had flown down South to stay with me and my family. It was early in this visit that he proposed to me on the beach one night, and I accepted...though something told me that this was a doomed venture. I knew it was not going to last, and yet I agreed anyway; I suppose I just liked the idea that something interesting loomed in the distant future for me. One late afternoon a few days later, we took a drive; the sun hung low on the horizon, the windows were down, and on the wind that ruffled our hair was the musky, sweet scent of orange blossoms, as we had just driven past a massive orange grove. Jo Malones Orange Blossom smells like that summer afternoon, sweet blooms and dying suns and the melancholy of tears yet to be shed for reasons youre not quite sure of.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very pretty and fresh. My friend wears this and it always smells lovely on her. I may purchase it myself; the only thing holding me back is that although I love the initial orange blossom notes, I am not as thrilled with the lilac notes that emerge in the dry down. It smells truly beautiful when first sprayed, and I wish it would keep those top notes, but tends to get a bit powdery in the dry down.

on 4/4/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Absolutely love this scent. Long lasting and fresh all day long. I wear it alone or layer with other Jo Malone scents. Well worth every cent.

on 3/27/2015 7:00:00 PM

I didnt like the smell i didnt think it was special. But when i put this scent on me i felt so happy and very confident and very pretty and very girly not sure to do with the scent or one of those days feeling. But I havent felt like that for along time it was only a sample i used and lasted only 2 days wonder if i should buy the full bottle this scent which i didnt like the scent but loved the feeling that may did for me. So it is a question i may will try the samples again before invest my money to on big bottle.

on 4/7/2014 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this fragrance. However, it has absolutely NO staying power! I realize it's a cologne -- I questioned the sales rep. at Nordstrom's about this. Her response was that it was very long lasting. I can spray this ridiculously expense fragrance and in 20 minutes I smell nothing! I might try layering a little petroleum jelly first and see if that give it more oomph.

Popular Fragrances