Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

3.6

Petrolatum 56.8%, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Propylparaben, Castor Oil, Corn Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had this and I threw it out in the end, I didn't like it at all. It was quite drying on my lips, smells awful and is really greasy. It doesn't sink in to skin, just forms a greasy layer and I have no use for it. Much better products out there that work much better. Lansinoh nipple cream which is 100% medical grade lanolin, Bepanthen which is a nappy ointment is brilliant and worth checking out the reviews for both. Also, they are a fraction of the price! I definitely won't repurchase this.

This is all in one product. I use it for my extreme chapped lips and it healed less than a week. My lips are baby smooth now. I did put on my sunburn feet, scratches, any itchiness and redness on my skin.
My most favorite part is putting tiny bit of it on my inner corner, cheekbones and lil bit on my lid. My skin looks healthier and fresh and i loveeee it. It's so different with putting highlighter. Looking more natural.
I know that this doesn't sink right in. It feels like it just sits on my skin. It takes more time to really sink. But a little goes a long way. And i love the valentine edition packaging

I have used this product for years, and I still love it. I don't find it expensive, since one tube last at least 1.5 year and it is harder to lose compared to smaller chapsticks and similar products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meh. Trying to use this up as a foot cream but even that is with meh results. I always had this on hand as there was a time it was considered a miracle cream. I never have liked the smell and I guess I just don't have enough needs for a "barrier" cream. As mentioned before, this doesn't really sink in. Even when you think it might be sinking in, it doesn't moisturize.
I'm done repurchasing this- i just cannot find a single use for it that it simply excels at.
It may be good as a barrier if you need one for some reason- but it won't do anything for rough spots, lips, etc. Between the smell and the slickness of it, any value-add is wiped out!

Sits on your skin like a barrier. Doest sink in, doesnt moisturize. Terrible smell.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

No other cream makes my hands as soft as this baby does! Instant results and stays for few hours - not sure if the full 8 hours or not! Bought at TJ Maxx and paid 17€ instead of the 30€ regular rate - A bit pricey.

CONS: that smell. Euuuuckhhh.

I've been using this for lip balm for more than a year and this is already my second tube . I buy it because it's on sale for usd 10 . 1 tube last a very long time because u only need small amount in your lip. previously my lip is very dark but after using this for 1 year , my lip become pink , only slightly darker in my top lip . this is the main reason I keep using this product. the thing that I couldn't stand is if I accidentally lick the product , I can throw up , the taste is very strong and nauseating. sometimes I even can not sleep because I feel it in my mouth and suddenly wake up to wipe it off. but all the claims is true , you will wake up with a VERY2 soft lip (no kidding). previously when i have acne all over my face , I will use this all over my face , and the acne will be better BUT I get a lot of blackhead all over. so now I only put it on acne area , not all over. (my acne is acne that caused by my skin has irritation so this product work) , but if your acne is caused by other such as oily skin , this probably won't work (I experience this too)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Vaseline, lanolin and mineral oil. That's all that's worth talking about in this stuff - there are a few token ingredients past the fragrance, but they don't do anything. Almost $30 for what is in this stuff is outrageous. You'd be as well served to mix up the ingredients yourself and save a ton of money. This is as greasy as the ingredients would suggest - it has no miracle curative powers. I have a small size of it as part of a GWP from eons ago, and would never shell out the money for this. I have vaseline, lanolin and mineral oil, so I can make my own. Though what would possess me to do so I have no idea.

only used a sample of this but t cleared up my eczema under my eye in 1 day which doctors cream couldn't in 2 days!! hard core fan now, amazing for dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love love this cream. Took me a while to get used to the smell but I use it every night now and always wake up with the softest and smoothest lips. It's thick but not too greasy and you can really feel it working which is why I love it so much. Does wonders on dry skin all over the body too, had horrendous dry skin around my nose a while back after a killer cold so I put some of this on whilst I slept and woke up with smooth and soothed skin. AMAZING