Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

3.6

Petrolatum 56.8%, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Propylparaben, Castor Oil, Corn Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Iron Oxides

Use it for anything but on your face. The smell is bad, it's not a cream, it's an ointment and it leaves the layer of vaseline on your face, who would need it especially for this price? There are cheaper options on the market, why bother?

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing for everything, lips, cuticles, elbows, knees, cuts, dry patches. It does have a distict smell but I don't mind it.

This has a strong scent that does not dissipate. Average cream, nothing special, would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Iconic for a reason.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had this and I threw it out in the end, I didn't like it at all. It was quite drying on my lips, smells awful and is really greasy. It doesn't sink in to skin, just forms a greasy layer and I have no use for it. Much better products out there that work much better. Lansinoh nipple cream which is 100% medical grade lanolin, Bepanthen which is a nappy ointment is brilliant and worth checking out the reviews for both. Also, they are a fraction of the price! I definitely won't repurchase this.

This is all in one product.
1.I use it for my extreme chapped lips and it healed less than a week. My lips are baby smooth now.
2.I did put on my sunburn feet, scratches, any itchiness and redness on my skin.
3.My most favorite part is putting tiny bit of it on my inner corner, cheekbones and lil bit on my lid. My skin looks healthier and fresh and i loveeee it. It's so different with putting highlighter. Looking more natural.
4.I put this after i shave or wax. God this is so amazing. I used to put alor vera gel after shaving. But still feeling burn and red and hot on area i shaved. But with this cream, this just heal my skin right away. Super soothing and works wonderful!
I know that this doesn't sink right in. It feels like it just sits on my skin. It takes more time to really sink. But a little goes a long way. And i love the valentine edition packaging

I have used this product for years, and I still love it. I don't find it expensive, since one tube last at least 1.5 year and it is harder to lose compared to smaller chapsticks and similar products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meh. Trying to use this up as a foot cream but even that is with meh results. I always had this on hand as there was a time it was considered a miracle cream. I never have liked the smell and I guess I just don't have enough needs for a "barrier" cream. As mentioned before, this doesn't really sink in. Even when you think it might be sinking in, it doesn't moisturize.
I'm done repurchasing this- i just cannot find a single use for it that it simply excels at.
It may be good as a barrier if you need one for some reason- but it won't do anything for rough spots, lips, etc. Between the smell and the slickness of it, any value-add is wiped out!

Sits on your skin like a barrier. Doest sink in, doesnt moisturize. Terrible smell.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

No other cream makes my hands as soft as this baby does! Instant results and stays for few hours - not sure if the full 8 hours or not! Bought at TJ Maxx and paid 17€ instead of the 30€ regular rate - A bit pricey.

CONS: that smell. Euuuuckhhh.