2.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

I gave this 3 lipsticks because I only partially like it. It only half its job. It does what it needs to but it's not nothing special; it's acceptable. I didn't notice too much of a difference in my skin, good or bad. I agree with those that say the formula is heavy/thick because a little really does go a long way! This isn't mattifying & it doesn't reduce shine, but it is moisturizing. The moisturizing & the sunscreen are the things that make this worth while. Because it was just picked up in a dollar store, I'd get it again simply for the moisturizing benefits. I really wish the mattifying aspect worked though because I have oily skin & need it. Sometimes I use this product as a base/primer for days when I only powder my face.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

12 years ago

I really liked this product, but I can't find it anymore. It didn't prevent me from being shiny, but it did diffuse it in such a way that after a few hours I looked dewy, rather than oily. I was substantially less concerned about checking mirrors to see if I needed to blot my skin. I've yet to find a good replacement for this product.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

Doesn't mattify. Worthless.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

13 years ago

where can i find this product??? if anyone can tell me i would deeply ppreciate it. Is it still discontinued?? where can it be purchased?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

13 years ago

I must be in the minority. I've got, COmbination, acne prone skin. I havent used this product in quite a long time because our local supermarket got rid of this product :( Anyway, it mattifyed my skin and caused 0 break outs. It's great for a makeup base.. I sometimes used this instead of the YSL primer.. I truly believe that this product is much better than Sheisido's mattifying moisturiser (cant think of the name at the mo). The pump bottle is great and the price is excellent, compared to sheisdo's expensive crappy product.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

13 years ago

packaging looks nice, but gah, IT MAKES YOUR FACE SHINY AND STICKY, LOL. MATTYING MY ASS!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age

SkinOily

EyesBlack

14 years ago

Great excuse for a breakout. Sun protection with side effects of skin damage. I am not pleased.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

14 years ago

I hate everything about this product. I'm glad I bought it for only 1 GBP from the bargain store because oh my god this stuff is awful!! First it felt horrible when I applied it to my face, it had a horrible smell and it didn't mattify at all in fact it made my skin look shinier!! Then it made me break out all over after only using it a couple of times, then the stupid pump on the bottle broke which is probably a good thing because I never wanted to use it again anyway! Would not put this stuff near my face (or anywhere) else for anything ever again. Definately would not repurchase this crap! I recommend to everyone to stay away from this.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBrunette

14 years ago

I spent ages searching for a moisturiser with and SPF that wouldn't cause spots and wouls mattify. This seemed to be the only product in my price range that could do all that. I really like it. Not the best mattifier, but I haven't had any breakouts and I like knowing it's protecting against the sun. might be a little greasy for some people, but I solve this by wiping a towel over my face before applying make-up. A great bargain buy.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

15 years ago

Oh god thank God I only paid a buck or there would have been heck to pay. I saw this at Dollar Tree and thought why not, I need a moisturizer anyway. Well after washing my face with my Noxema Triple Clean and applying this it feel like I need to wash my face again. It is slimey, it DOESN'T moisturize, burns my dry skin along my nose and made me break out more. I actually threw this out, and I never throw ANYTHING out. Stay as far away as possible.

About reviewer (516 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure