Clearasil Vanishing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
Clearasil Vanishing Cream

4.6

This works like a charm for me. I've purchased probably about 4 tubes by now. It's a wonderful spot treatment that clears up pimples fast. I've also never have had any bad reactions to this. No, drying, peeling, redness whatsoever. It also controls oil in my t-zone which i love. It costs me about $5 at wal-mart.

on 6/23/2005 10:27:00 PM

Once in a while I forget and use sunscreen, skip my Proactive treatments, or forget to wash off my makeup, resulting in angry zits. That is when I haul out the big guns, which is this stuff!!! This summer my face started out as a disaster because I did all of the above crimes at once. I mixed the Clearasil Tinted and the Vanishing formulas together and applied all over my face as if it were a light foundation, (without going into my eye area, of course!). Dabbed a bit more over my bigger zits, then used Mary Kay concealer over the top. Blended very quickly, this evened out my skin and banished oil for the entire day. If you do not blend fast enough, it will dry to a powdery mess. So if the tinted version is too dark/orange for you, mix it with the vanishing. It worked for me and my medium warm skin. I have been able to do this for 3 days in a row. At the first sign of redness, I will stop applying.
I can't believe I did not think of this before!

on 7/11/2004 12:04:00 PM

i used to use clean and clears persagel0 and was pleased with the results. i didnt like how it became paste-like and didnt work as well as this stuff. i love the texture it is very light and can be used under makeup. it works as well as i have found to clear up breakouts.

They were definitely serious about naming it "vanishing" cream. This stuff works really fast. It does dry out your skin so make sure to moisturize. If you have sensative skin I wouldn't recommend this, it's really strong and would most likely burn.

this is very drying but does exactly what its supposed to. when i apply this, my zit is almost gone the next day. cheap, will always use.