Clearasil Vanishing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Clearasil Vanishing Cream

3.6

I think this worked on me at first but after a while, I think I acclimatized to it and it stopped working and didn't do much except dry out my face. Maybe that's because I used it all over my face and not as a spot treatment like it's made for. It is also a little expensive. Oh well, it makes me feel better to put this on if I get a pimple even if it doesn't work that well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hmm... this doesn't seem to make much of a difference for me. I'm a little disappointed, but at $4 I'll deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Actually, it doesn't help at all! Day after day, the pimples were there but I switch to another version (the red one). It cost quite expensive.

on 6/23/2005 10:27:00 PM

Once in a while I forget and use sunscreen, skip my Proactive treatments, or forget to wash off my makeup, resulting in angry zits. That is when I haul out the big guns, which is this stuff!!! This summer my face started out as a disaster because I did all of the above crimes at once. I mixed the Clearasil Tinted and the Vanishing formulas together and applied all over my face as if it were a light foundation, (without going into my eye area, of course!). Dabbed a bit more over my bigger zits, then used Mary Kay concealer over the top. Blended very quickly, this evened out my skin and banished oil for the entire day. If you do not blend fast enough, it will dry to a powdery mess. So if the tinted version is too dark/orange for you, mix it with the vanishing. It worked for me and my medium warm skin. I have been able to do this for 3 days in a row. At the first sign of redness, I will stop applying.
I can't believe I did not think of this before!

on 8/30/2004 2:17:00 AM

This product get rid of my acne pretty fast. 1st day about 70% of the zit is gone, it takes a couple of days for it to go away completely. I found that this is the only thing that really works for me. I've tried Proactive, which is 100x more expensive and it did not had the same/better results then this cream. My face is almost completely clear, thanks to this product. This is also pretty cheap ($4.99CAN, I got this in one of those back to school pack, which was only $5.50) I definitely think this worth trying out.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is the best drugstore product that ive tried and believe me ive tried them all!! i still dont have clear skin though but this definitely makes a difference! i recommend this for anyone w/ mild acne

this is very drying but does exactly what its supposed to. when i apply this, my zit is almost gone the next day. cheap, will always use.