no images

price range

Reviews

frommetina

May/19/2007

My fiance uses the Alba shave creams, this scent is my favourite, though the vanilla something one is also great. He loves the way it softens his whiskers and it is very soothing to hsi skin. It also makes the razor glide along. And then he smells delicious!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

fromsefis

Mar/28/2005

The shave is quite similar to the avalon or kiss my face shave creams, but I really like the smell of this one. Not quite up to par with the English shaving creams such as Trumpers or Trufitt&Hill, but quite good for a brushless cream.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Mar/13/2005

What would I do without Bengal Spice Cream Shave? My husband uses it because of the aphrodisiac effect it has on me. I adore the way it makes his skin ultra-edibly-soft, and the scent is warm and ambery. He's gone from shaving every other day to shaving every day!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrown

Dec/14/2004

I got this for my boyfriend and now I want it myself. He said it was the best shave he ever had and was amazed at the quality and the delicious smell. I have to say in the two years we have been together that was definitely the nicest and softest his face has ever been (he's of Eastern European descent and has an almost full-grown beard after three days of not shaving). Just fantastic stuff …Read more

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Apr/04/2003

I said I would buy it because I'd buy the other scents. I'd really like to know if I'm missing something because no matter what store I've seen this in..I cannot detect a scent..and I sniff it everytime. It just smells like sunscreen or something. I've sniffed it about four different times, at four different places. Does this have a distinctive scent?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Mar/07/2003

I love Alba's Cream Shaves - IMO they're the best on the market - moisturizing and yummy smelling. My boyfriend and I always share. This one only gets 4 lipsticks because it's my least favorite scent - it starts smelling really soapy then goes downhill from there. But that could just be my boyfriend's body chemistry.

About reviewer (382 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Feb/23/2003

well, it's actually my husband's shaving cream. he loves it and it works great when i steal some to use on my legs. but what i really love about it is the smell. mmmmm. a delicious spicy, woodsy but light aroma. my poor husband has to run away because i keep trying to inhale him.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (423 reviews)

SkinOther