benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.4

I've been looking for a good spot treatment and thought I'd give Boo Boo Zap a try, but would not purchase it again. I have pretty clear skin, but like every woman, have a problem break out here and there and need something to tackle these problem spots. When I applied this product, I found I broke out around the surrounding area even more - maybe because this brings everything to the surface, but since then I've been using Burts Bees Spot Treatment and it does exactly what I want. It lessens redness, and attacks problem pimples on the spot.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

First of all, Benefit overprices their items like none other. This tiny vile of .2 ounces hardly should cost 10 dollars, yet alone 20!! Now there's something I must say to people who have been talking negatively about this product: most of them think it's just for acne. While this is PARTIALLY true, the description on their website says that it is for "problem zones". This can range from acne to redness, but the description never promises that it will magically make ACNE evaporate. For me, it (somewhat) cures small blemishes. Acne would be a whole different story. Now to my review: This stuff hardly works (I like how I went from talking about it positively to negatively. I guess I'm two faced). I put it on and hardly see any effect whatsoever! Everyone wants to know the secret to eliminating blemishes....this isn't it. Try a different product, preferably cheaper ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

before i dropped the product and smashed it, i was really unimpressed, not worth the money at all! mother nature does a much better job without the smell!

on 2/3/2006 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

Nothing more to say but this did nothing for me at all.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Aww, the packaging is so cute, although the bottle is kinda dumb. It works pretty well. Smells gross, but it works for me. I like it! and yeah, you can put it over make up! i just tried today and it worked yayaya!

I really liked this, despite reading LOADS of rubbish reviews here i decided to buy it anyway! i thought it worked well, was fairly easy to apply and since i have fairly dry/sensitive skin it didn't sting. i LURRRVVEE most Beneft products that ive used and i am total fan!!!!!

on 5/4/2005 2:40:00 PM

I am not sure how this works on true acne, but for my occassional, cyclical pimple - this stuff clears it up overnight!

on 9/10/2004 10:27:00 AM

I think not ! I have had better results with perfume and vodka !

on 8/18/2004 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yes, I got suckered into the Benefit hype again. $18 for a tiny tube of crap, that I could have gotten at a drugstore for less than $5. Was completely uneffective. Ladies, save your money!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, my first negative review. This is a milestone for me. Anyway, I saw this on Sephora and reeeeaaaallllllyy wanted it because it sounded like a cure-all for my zits. I tried to like it, but it did absolutely nothing and was terribly expensive. Also, the bottle is made out of glass which is not practical. I would always worry that it would break in my makeup bag and leak in my backpack. Also, it flaked and looked really disgusting, like old dishwater. This product should just be taken off the market.