benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

Filtered by eye Color : Black
benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.0

Please do not buy this product. Boo Boo Zap comes in a very small tube and cost about 20 dollars when I purchased it. I was hoping it would zap the boo boos, but all it did was irritate my skin. Not only that, once you open the cap, you can smell a strong/distinct chemical smell. Within a month of purchasing this product, it started to grow a lot of white flakes. It was very gross and did nothing to improve my skin.

on 3/7/2010 3:37:00 AM

I am a huge fan of Benefit's products but what a waste this was! It did nothing at all, big disappointment

on 3/16/2009 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

they still make this sh*t and people STILL buy it??!!! i unfortunately bought this overpriced bottle of watered down witch hazel and alcohol years ago and it did nothing but piss me off. DON'T waste your hard earned money on this!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was seriously attracted to this product as I read good reviews in magazines and the packaging looked soo good (stupid eason I know but that's marketing!!)
Anyway, this did nothing for my spots, absolutely NOTHING! What a waste of money!
It was a hassle to put on as well as constant reapplying is required and only a little bit of liquid comes ot of the tiny hole in he bottle most of which gets diretly absorbed into cotton wool!

I am half way though this tiny tube of acne treatment. Does it work? I don't know, I guess? I mean, I still get pimples here and there but I guess it helped the healing process. It is pretty damn expensive for a tiny amount. But it works, a little bit. I would think twice to buy this product again, if I can't find replacements, this will be my last resort.

on 4/2/2005 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because i loved the name and the packaging... i'm a sucker for that! It didn't really do anything special. And it's quite expensive for such a small vial.

on 2/27/2003 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ooooh, I do love this product! I'm 28 with oily skin and some dry areas around the mouth. And living in Florida doesn't help my skin, soooo having this little vial comes in very handy! A little goes a long way - I see a little pimple, zit, clogged pore blackhead, put a little on it at night, next day it's gone....it's magic! And much less irritating than the typical benzoyl peroxide or other chemicals.

on 9/24/2002 11:39:00 AM

This product is a major waste of money. $18 for a small amount that's not effective. It keeps my skin matte I'll give it that but doesn't help the zits on my face at all (and I dabbed a lot on). I really didn't know why I spent $18 for this thing. In general I think BeneFit cosmetics have mostly bad products that aren't worth their price tag.