benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.3

on 7/18/2015 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

it hardly zapped a boo boo.

on 7/2/2012 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Shocked that this didn't have better reviews. Overall my skin is pretty clear, but sometimes I have one giant CYST; well I read online that boo boo zap would do the trick! However, when I read this, Benefit had temporarily discounted the product (due to repackaging/making changes?) I have the older version of the boo boo zap and it's a God send! I put it on at night anytime I feel a blemish coming on and it has always helped. I have not tried the newer one, but will def check that out and see if there is any major difference!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was a waste of Money!!! It did nothing for me. The liquid in the bottle even dried up. What a waste...I did like the packaging. It was a roll on and made out of glass. If the product was more effective this would have been great.

on 6/19/2010 4:29:00 AM

A very poor spot treatment in my opinion. I bought this at the time when I was using Clinique Anti Blemish solution andit did very badly in comparison. It did almost nothing even for the tiniest spots and after couple of weeks the liquid in the bottle became all cloudy with bits in it. It was my first Benefit product I've ever tried and it put me off trying anything else from the brand.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just bought this. This thing doesnt work for me. The lady at BeneFit said that it worked for her, but well idk but it doesn't work for me. Don't waste your money and just get another treatment.

on 6/21/2009 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Totally over-priced, horrible packaging (it looks like a roll on, but it's not), and does nothing for your zits. Don't waste your money.

on 5/7/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i purchased this after a coworker said it worked wonders on her. She said that when she felt a pimple coming, she applied this, and overnight, it was gone. Even on pimples that came to a head.

I purchased this at sephora for like $30. i saw a pimple coming on my cheek so i used it. OMG, it made it worse. The packaging is horrible. This doesnt work. Waste of money.

on 12/18/2008 1:13:00 AM

I am on my second vial of this product. This is the only spot treatment I use on my blemishes. It feels cool and tingly - and it actually works! It significantly reduces redness and shrinks my occasional spots. I love this stuff!

in germany there´s a household remedy for aching muscles called "Franzbrandt-Wein" which is something like a rubbing alcohol.

I - SWEAR - IT`S - THE- SAME.

it smells the same way and tingles the same way.

this is nothing for your face and nothing for your wallet.

i did not like this VERY expensive but i usually like benefit so i tried it never buying it again does nothing its basically water the only thing i like is its light so and clear so i can wear it under makeup but it does nothing for my acne.