benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tend to get hormonal acne and this product helps to clear it up really well. I have literally tried everything but to no avail. I use this is combination with Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Correcter moisturizer and Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control facial treatment. I have found that after 2 weeks most of my acne has cleared up. The combination has really helped me. The best thing about this products is that I can wear it underneath my makeup.

on 6/21/2012 6:48:00 PM

Okay so i think we all agree when this product was released in 2010 it did not meet expectations and i myself ended up throwing my own in the bin! But its back now in 2012 and it is sooo much better! honestly, everything about it. the applications easier, the smell is nowhere near as bad and this time... it actually works! After the first about 3 applications i saw a difference and my friends commented on how clear my skin looked! (which actually offended me as i didnt realise it was that bad to begin with haha) it is expensive and you only get a very small amount but i'd buy it again simply because it works and quickly. what more could you want?

on 8/17/2011 8:29:00 AM

I loved the graphic of Supergirl and that was all I ended up liking about this product. It emptied my wallet and did nothing for my acne.

on 9/10/2010 1:03:00 PM

I'd heard a lot of hype about Benefit products and decided to try them out for myself. I started with Benefit Boo-Boo Zap to help with my occasional breakouts. It did absolutely NOTHING. I might as well have been putting plain water on my skin. Drugstore products were much more effective than this overpriced garbage. Perhaps Benefit should invest more money in product development than coming up with cutesy names and logos. Trust me, save your money!

on 11/27/2008 10:29:00 PM

This was a waste of money! This did not do anything for my pimples and did not last that long either!

It was like I was applying water to my face!!

I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend it.

I usually LOVE Benefit products but not this one!!

on 11/19/2008 1:54:00 AM

This did nothing to help my skin! I would not get this again.

on 8/30/2008 6:10:00 PM

Good decent product. When I put it on a zit I can tell it helps dry the zit up, I've been using it on my zits the last few days and there not all gone, but they are diminishing.

on 4/21/2008 2:18:00 PM

i'd been hearing about boo boo zap for years, so when i found it i was really excited. i think this product is better when you get the occasional spot that you want to clear up.

recently i've broken out pretty bad & this product is useless for that, but a few months ago my skin was doing wonderfully & i didn't need a heavy-duty spot treatment. now, i need something that can handle a harder job & i don't believe this will help at all. if my skin calms down in the future, i will probably use this again. that said, it's pretty versatile--it isn't drying & it can be worn at night or under make-up.

all in all, just average.

on 2/6/2007 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This really helps heal pimples faster than they normally would. However, the tiny vial it comes in goes too quickly for the price you pay for it. Also, if you do have it longer than a couple of weeks the product separates and even shaking it vigorously won't mix it back up.

I'm very surprised by these reviews, as I LOVE this product, and have relied on it for years. It doesn't sting or burn (even on my super-sensitive skin,) and it actully calms redness and irritation that the blemish may have. At first the smell isn't too fantastic, but I've gotten used to it, and I don't mind it at all anymore.
You do have to apply this several times a day to recieve the results that are promised, once or twice a day wont do it-- but in the end, it's worth it to have that previously huge, red zit calmed down and shrunken.
I did take off a lippie b/c it's a bit expensive for the amount you get, especially b/c you have to use it so much-- but, it's a great product, and I'll continue to use it!!