benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

1.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just bought this. This thing doesnt work for me. The lady at BeneFit said that it worked for her, but well idk but it doesn't work for me. Don't waste your money and just get another treatment.

on 11/27/2008 10:29:00 PM

This was a waste of money! This did not do anything for my pimples and did not last that long either!

It was like I was applying water to my face!!

I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend it.

I usually LOVE Benefit products but not this one!!

I am half way though this tiny tube of acne treatment. Does it work? I don't know, I guess? I mean, I still get pimples here and there but I guess it helped the healing process. It is pretty damn expensive for a tiny amount. But it works, a little bit. I would think twice to buy this product again, if I can't find replacements, this will be my last resort.

i did not like this VERY expensive but i usually like benefit so i tried it never buying it again does nothing its basically water the only thing i like is its light so and clear so i can wear it under makeup but it does nothing for my acne.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

before i dropped the product and smashed it, i was really unimpressed, not worth the money at all! mother nature does a much better job without the smell!

on 2/6/2007 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This really helps heal pimples faster than they normally would. However, the tiny vial it comes in goes too quickly for the price you pay for it. Also, if you do have it longer than a couple of weeks the product separates and even shaking it vigorously won't mix it back up.

on 6/21/2006 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is OK, as it really seems to get the redness out and soothes a pimple, but over time you start to see a film in the bottle and little particles floating around and this CAN'T be good. If there was a way to prevent this from happening, I believe this could be a better product.

on 4/2/2005 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because i loved the name and the packaging... i'm a sucker for that! It didn't really do anything special. And it's quite expensive for such a small vial.

on 11/17/2004 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got sucked into buying this. It does nothing for my spots at all. I still have a tub full, thinking I might just chuck it in the bin. A complete waste. And to think it cost me 20. Ouch.

on 5/16/2004 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Part of a mass order I had high hopes for this but was disappointed.
First time opening the package I spillt half of it and I don't see how you can dab it on without spilling loads...
Didn't seem to make any difference either.
At least it doesn't sting or anything like that..