benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

3.8

on 12/18/2008 1:13:00 AM

I am on my second vial of this product. This is the only spot treatment I use on my blemishes. It feels cool and tingly - and it actually works! It significantly reduces redness and shrinks my occasional spots. I love this stuff!

I have used this for around two years. Whenever I first see a blemish appearing, I apply a bit of this product and it is quickly minimised or disappears alltogether. It does not irritate my skin, unlike other products for blemishes. A bottle of this lasts me around 6 months. I like the packaging, it does not spill in my bag and it is easy to pour out. It is a bit more than what I would usually pay for something of its size, but is so worth it. I have recommended it to many people and they all liked it. Yay for BeneFit!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Aww, the packaging is so cute, although the bottle is kinda dumb. It works pretty well. Smells gross, but it works for me. I like it! and yeah, you can put it over make up! i just tried today and it worked yayaya!

on 1/31/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm not really sure if this product is still around, but just in case it still is, DON'T BUY IT. While the name and packaging are cute (but so is everything at BeneFit, that's they're niche), the product is worthless. I kept putting it on thinking the superwoman on the box was really doing something. Please. If Wonder Woman herself appeared in my bedroom, she would have had greater luck getting rid of a zit than this stuff. Just say No to this and go buy some tea tree oil in a health food store. Really.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well, it does it's job to an extent, it stops blemishes from getting worse, but the packaging isn't the best, and it separates after a while. For the price, it should be more miraculous.

on 6/24/2001 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!! My skin is usually clear, but during "that time of the month" this stuff does wonders! I dab it on once or twice before bed and by morning I can tell that it has really helped! The packaging is fun and although it is a tad pricey, it's worth every penny!!!