benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

1.7

on 11/19/2008 1:54:00 AM

This did nothing to help my skin! I would not get this again.

on 9/6/2006 11:59:00 PM

this is a STAPLE. also works POST WAXING to prevent ingrowns. works on bug bites. works on my boyfriends zits. my friends actually ask if i have it on me to toss on their zitties.
better for skin then proactiv. not too harsh. unfragranced, smells more like camphor.

on 7/30/2005 10:16:00 PM

i have problem prone skin, some bumps and blackheads, but not "acne" per se. this really didn't work for me-- when applied to blemishes, it dried out the skin around them too much. i also REALLY didn't like the horrible color and smell; i prefer less conspicuous treatments. also, after maybe a month of not really using mine the product kind of separated. eew. it's fine, but i think you could do just as well with something from the drugstore; i've since found murad's spot treatment.

on 6/19/2004 10:52:00 PM

I'm embarassed to admit that I bought this. It's a freakin' asprin or two dissolved in some witch hazel and camphor oil from what I can tell. For $18. Oh, and that bit about dabbing it over makeup -- sure, if you don't mind a line on your face where the stuff runs down and takes off the makeup along the way. I think the Benefit twins must be laughing all the way to the bank!

on 4/5/2004 1:37:00 PM

once again, dooped by the marketing. adorable packaging, but i could not notice any sort of effect from the product, good or bad. might as well been dapping diet coke on my skin.

Dries out oily patches, useful to an extent. BUT, when I applied it to my forehead, it was so runny and the applicator thingy wasn't that good that it went in my eye...OWWWWWW!!! Another thing, you get white residues in the tube after about a day. Definitely won't be seen dead buying one of these again.

As someone who gets very occasional but nonetheless annoying zits, I'd been eyeing up Boo-Boo-Zap for awhile. Whilst I'm glad I satiated my curiousity and got it, I'm so disappointed.

Firstly - it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Secondly - it FEELS like it should be doing something, it freaking stings like crazy!

Thirdly - It goes so quickly, I'm not exaggurating here, when I say, I have two zits, I bought this about 4 days ago, it's HALF GONE.

Fourthly - the packaging is terrible, it makes it hard to apply. Plus it's drippy, I'd have preferred a cream to a liquid. Speaking of, my liquid was gross, with white flaky bits in - not sure if that's normal?!

Fifth - The price, eeshk, if it worked I'd be only to happy to pay this much. If it actually did what it claims I'd pay twice that!

Try before you buy because I have no doubt it works for some people, but it seems to be a bit of a gamble.

on 7/13/2003 2:44:00 PM

Don't waste your money ladies. The SA coerced me into buying this horrible horrible product. It did absolutely NOTHING for my pimples. My way cheaper Clean & Clear peroxygel was so much better and way cheaper.

on 7/8/2003 3:11:00 PM

First off, this product does seem to help dry out pimples quickly. My main problem is with the applicator - you have to use a q-tip or a (clean!) finger to apply it. This just made it more of a hassle to use during the day, when I really needed it. I thought it should have a roller ball. The packaging is so good otherwise - it's small and portable, but so difficult to put on.

This didn't work on me at all, in either treating or preventing blemishes. And that's all that pretty much needs to be said.