BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.5

on 6/21/2012 6:48:00 PM

Okay so i think we all agree when this product was released in 2010 it did not meet expectations and i myself ended up throwing my own in the bin! But its back now in 2012 and it is sooo much better! honestly, everything about it. the applications easier, the smell is nowhere near as bad and this time... it actually works! After the first about 3 applications i saw a difference and my friends commented on how clear my skin looked! (which actually offended me as i didnt realise it was that bad to begin with haha) it is expensive and you only get a very small amount but i'd buy it again simply because it works and quickly. what more could you want?

on 8/17/2011 8:29:00 AM

I loved the graphic of Supergirl and that was all I ended up liking about this product. It emptied my wallet and did nothing for my acne.

on 9/10/2010 1:03:00 PM

I'd heard a lot of hype about Benefit products and decided to try them out for myself. I started with Benefit Boo-Boo Zap to help with my occasional breakouts. It did absolutely NOTHING. I might as well have been putting plain water on my skin. Drugstore products were much more effective than this overpriced garbage. Perhaps Benefit should invest more money in product development than coming up with cutesy names and logos. Trust me, save your money!

on 6/19/2010 4:29:00 AM

A very poor spot treatment in my opinion. I bought this at the time when I was using Clinique Anti Blemish solution andit did very badly in comparison. It did almost nothing even for the tiniest spots and after couple of weeks the liquid in the bottle became all cloudy with bits in it. It was my first Benefit product I've ever tried and it put me off trying anything else from the brand.

on 12/18/2008 1:13:00 AM

I am on my second vial of this product. This is the only spot treatment I use on my blemishes. It feels cool and tingly - and it actually works! It significantly reduces redness and shrinks my occasional spots. I love this stuff!

on 11/27/2008 10:29:00 PM

This was a waste of money! This did not do anything for my pimples and did not last that long either!

It was like I was applying water to my face!!

I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend it.

I usually LOVE Benefit products but not this one!!

I have used this for around two years. Whenever I first see a blemish appearing, I apply a bit of this product and it is quickly minimised or disappears alltogether. It does not irritate my skin, unlike other products for blemishes. A bottle of this lasts me around 6 months. I like the packaging, it does not spill in my bag and it is easy to pour out. It is a bit more than what I would usually pay for something of its size, but is so worth it. I have recommended it to many people and they all liked it. Yay for BeneFit!

on 4/21/2008 2:18:00 PM

i'd been hearing about boo boo zap for years, so when i found it i was really excited. i think this product is better when you get the occasional spot that you want to clear up.

recently i've broken out pretty bad & this product is useless for that, but a few months ago my skin was doing wonderfully & i didn't need a heavy-duty spot treatment. now, i need something that can handle a harder job & i don't believe this will help at all. if my skin calms down in the future, i will probably use this again. that said, it's pretty versatile--it isn't drying & it can be worn at night or under make-up.

all in all, just average.

All it did was make the redness go down, but not by much. I would have the same pimple for the same amount of time even when I wouldn't use it. Not only that, but for the price of it, you don't get a whole lot.

on 9/10/2007 4:49:00 PM

I have been using this product for months and have been impressed. I love that it is a liquid that dries clear and can easily be reapplied over makeup throughout the day. Plus it really deletes the redness of the zit, making its appearance less noticeable. Also it's not as drying as some other acne treatments I've tried. It does take a few days for the zit to actually disappear entirely, but otherwise it's my favorite zit zapper!