benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tend to get hormonal acne and this product helps to clear it up really well. I have literally tried everything but to no avail. I use this is combination with Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Correcter moisturizer and Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control facial treatment. I have found that after 2 weeks most of my acne has cleared up. The combination has really helped me. The best thing about this products is that I can wear it underneath my makeup.

on 12/18/2008 1:13:00 AM

I am on my second vial of this product. This is the only spot treatment I use on my blemishes. It feels cool and tingly - and it actually works! It significantly reduces redness and shrinks my occasional spots. I love this stuff!

I have used this for around two years. Whenever I first see a blemish appearing, I apply a bit of this product and it is quickly minimised or disappears alltogether. It does not irritate my skin, unlike other products for blemishes. A bottle of this lasts me around 6 months. I like the packaging, it does not spill in my bag and it is easy to pour out. It is a bit more than what I would usually pay for something of its size, but is so worth it. I have recommended it to many people and they all liked it. Yay for BeneFit!

I love this product. I rarely get pimples/zits but when I do, it works almost the next day. It goes on clear so you can apply it all day, and no one will know.

on 9/6/2006 11:59:00 PM

this is a STAPLE. also works POST WAXING to prevent ingrowns. works on bug bites. works on my boyfriends zits. my friends actually ask if i have it on me to toss on their zitties.
better for skin then proactiv. not too harsh. unfragranced, smells more like camphor.

i really like this stuff. nothing will 'cure' a spot other than time, but this really calms redness and seems to speed up healing. i haven't had any problems with floaty bits and the smell is so faint compared to other treatments (some that make my eyes water!). complaining about this stuff not being perfumed is pointless, adding perfume will just irritate skin more!
i also love the fact this is so watery as it really soaks in and you can apply make up over the top without rubbing it off.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great just to dab on spots--I wouldn't recommend covering your whole face with it, because sadly it is a bit expensive for the amount you get. It got rid of any redness and really seemed to heal spots much faster than other products I've used. It also doesn't sting or dry my skin out as much. It may not be a bargain, but I keep buying it because it WORKS!

on 5/4/2005 2:40:00 PM

I am not sure how this works on true acne, but for my occassional, cyclical pimple - this stuff clears it up overnight!

on 6/20/2004 1:22:00 AM

I probably won't be buying this one again. I have bought it twice before though. The first time I bought it, I spilled half the bottle the second time I used it, and then it sat in my makeup drawer for almost a year, and finally ran out. Seeing, that I didn't give it a very good try the first time, I decided that I should buy it again. After all, it has a high price tag, it must be better than other things that I've tried. I feel SOOO stupid now. $18. I can't believe I shelled out another $18 for something that has lasted me just over a month (used regularly), and doesn't do anything that I haven't seen before. Honestly, I got better results from using rubbing alcohol on my zits. I'm not spending this much money on another zit treatment unless it lasts longer, and has better results. I'm off to the pharmacy to get my rubbing alcohol.

on 2/27/2003 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ooooh, I do love this product! I'm 28 with oily skin and some dry areas around the mouth. And living in Florida doesn't help my skin, soooo having this little vial comes in very handy! A little goes a long way - I see a little pimple, zit, clogged pore blackhead, put a little on it at night, next day it's gone....it's magic! And much less irritating than the typical benzoyl peroxide or other chemicals.