benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.2

on 7/18/2015 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

it hardly zapped a boo boo.

on 6/21/2009 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Totally over-priced, horrible packaging (it looks like a roll on, but it's not), and does nothing for your zits. Don't waste your money.

in germany there´s a household remedy for aching muscles called "Franzbrandt-Wein" which is something like a rubbing alcohol.

I - SWEAR - IT`S - THE- SAME.

it smells the same way and tingles the same way.

this is nothing for your face and nothing for your wallet.

on 10/22/2004 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product was a disappointment, after having read somewhere that it was great! Found it has done nothing for my cystic acne-type bumps on my chin, despite dabbing on several times a day as suggested. Maybe it works on normal small spots. Bottle is quite easy to tip over and product easily spills. Would not buy this again and may even throw the rest of it out! This was an expensive mistake.

Don't hate me, but I have to give this product a top rating. If you do it right--dabbing it on several times throughout the day, even over your makeup---it *will* speed the healing process on your blemishes. At least it does for me, and I use this daily, any time I see a red bump coming up (as well as to help get rid of ones that have already erupted). And, to counter the comment made by the poster above, if you DAB it on with your fingertip it will not run or affect your makeup in any way. The trick to the bottle is to put your fingertip over the opening, tip the bottle up, and then set it back upright. The little reservoir in the top fills with just enough product for you to dab 2-3 times, and then it's empty and you either do it again or you're done. This wets your fingertip just enough for an application---you don't pour this on your face. The flakes separating in the bottle don't concern me, they don't affect the product's performance in any way (it's just the ingredients, it's nothing gross or worrisome). This works especially well around the lip area, as it doesn't dry your skin out needlessly and also doesn't burn like many zit medicines. I love this stuff and wouldn't be without it! It isn't a cure-all instant fix, but in addition to your once-daily heavy-duty zit medicine, this makes a fantastic speed-the-process addition. Decreased the healing time on my problem areas by several days---I'm not sure it's worth the inflated price, but I would (and will) definitely keep this in stock in my cosmetics drawer and makeup bag.

Its soo cute, my friend has it i tried it twice and it didn't do anything. It made more pimples if anything, and i know ive only used it twice, but my friends been using it everyday, i dont see any improvement.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, my first negative review. This is a milestone for me. Anyway, I saw this on Sephora and reeeeaaaallllllyy wanted it because it sounded like a cure-all for my zits. I tried to like it, but it did absolutely nothing and was terribly expensive. Also, the bottle is made out of glass which is not practical. I would always worry that it would break in my makeup bag and leak in my backpack. Also, it flaked and looked really disgusting, like old dishwater. This product should just be taken off the market.

I've been looking for a good spot treatment and thought I'd give Boo Boo Zap a try, but would not purchase it again. I have pretty clear skin, but like every woman, have a problem break out here and there and need something to tackle these problem spots. When I applied this product, I found I broke out around the surrounding area even more - maybe because this brings everything to the surface, but since then I've been using Burts Bees Spot Treatment and it does exactly what I want. It lessens redness, and attacks problem pimples on the spot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tend to get hormonal acne and this product helps to clear it up really well. I have literally tried everything but to no avail. I use this is combination with Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Correcter moisturizer and Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control facial treatment. I have found that after 2 weeks most of my acne has cleared up. The combination has really helped me. The best thing about this products is that I can wear it underneath my makeup.

on 7/2/2012 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Shocked that this didn't have better reviews. Overall my skin is pretty clear, but sometimes I have one giant CYST; well I read online that boo boo zap would do the trick! However, when I read this, Benefit had temporarily discounted the product (due to repackaging/making changes?) I have the older version of the boo boo zap and it's a God send! I put it on at night anytime I feel a blemish coming on and it has always helped. I have not tried the newer one, but will def check that out and see if there is any major difference!