benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.2

on 6/24/2001 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!! My skin is usually clear, but during "that time of the month" this stuff does wonders! I dab it on once or twice before bed and by morning I can tell that it has really helped! The packaging is fun and although it is a tad pricey, it's worth every penny!!!

on 7/23/2001 9:42:00 PM

This did absolutely nothing for my blemishes. Complete waste of money.

on 7/29/2001 9:37:00 AM

I like this. I bought it for my once monthly breakouts. It's great because it even works over makeup. Doesn't smell overly powerful either. But, it works for me, which is the most important thing.

on 8/15/2001 5:08:00 PM

I've known people that LOVE this product, but it didn't work as well as I hoped it would. In fact, I just added it to my swap list. :)

on 12/2/2001 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It doesn't really do anything. Also, the price is too high for this little itty bitty product. I think I'll stick with Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well, it does it's job to an extent, it stops blemishes from getting worse, but the packaging isn't the best, and it separates after a while. For the price, it should be more miraculous.

on 9/15/2002 9:17:00 AM

PROS: convenient, take along size; CONS: did nothing for me; COMMENTS: $18 for 0.2 oz

on 9/19/2002 4:59:00 PM

This is a fantastic product - my only complaint is the price, at about $17.00 a tube. I don't get zits that often, so its probably not something I would purchase for that price, however its worth it for someone that has a reoccuring problem. Its portable, non-irritating and you can use it over make up, and it really rids pimples in a short amount of time.

on 9/24/2002 11:39:00 AM

This product is a major waste of money. $18 for a small amount that's not effective. It keeps my skin matte I'll give it that but doesn't help the zits on my face at all (and I dabbed a lot on). I really didn't know why I spent $18 for this thing. In general I think BeneFit cosmetics have mostly bad products that aren't worth their price tag.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Can someone please explain again to me why I shelled out $18 for this useless Placebo-in-A-Bottle? Oh thats right, it has a cute name. Thats about it. It's a good thing I only get the one 'Boo Boo' a month, because if I had to rely on products like THIS... feggedaboutit.