benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

Filtered by age: 25-29
benefit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap
Boo Boo ZapBoo Boo Zap

2.2

I've been looking for a good spot treatment and thought I'd give Boo Boo Zap a try, but would not purchase it again. I have pretty clear skin, but like every woman, have a problem break out here and there and need something to tackle these problem spots. When I applied this product, I found I broke out around the surrounding area even more - maybe because this brings everything to the surface, but since then I've been using Burts Bees Spot Treatment and it does exactly what I want. It lessens redness, and attacks problem pimples on the spot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tend to get hormonal acne and this product helps to clear it up really well. I have literally tried everything but to no avail. I use this is combination with Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Correcter moisturizer and Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control facial treatment. I have found that after 2 weeks most of my acne has cleared up. The combination has really helped me. The best thing about this products is that I can wear it underneath my makeup.

on 9/10/2010 1:03:00 PM

I'd heard a lot of hype about Benefit products and decided to try them out for myself. I started with Benefit Boo-Boo Zap to help with my occasional breakouts. It did absolutely NOTHING. I might as well have been putting plain water on my skin. Drugstore products were much more effective than this overpriced garbage. Perhaps Benefit should invest more money in product development than coming up with cutesy names and logos. Trust me, save your money!

on 1/19/2010 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Didn't seem to really do anything for me but irritate my skin. I do however have friends that swear by this so... (shrugs) Kapow seems to work better for me.

on 6/21/2009 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Totally over-priced, horrible packaging (it looks like a roll on, but it's not), and does nothing for your zits. Don't waste your money.

on 11/27/2008 10:29:00 PM

This was a waste of money! This did not do anything for my pimples and did not last that long either!

It was like I was applying water to my face!!

I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend it.

I usually LOVE Benefit products but not this one!!

on 11/19/2008 1:54:00 AM

This did nothing to help my skin! I would not get this again.

on 8/30/2008 6:10:00 PM

Good decent product. When I put it on a zit I can tell it helps dry the zit up, I've been using it on my zits the last few days and there not all gone, but they are diminishing.

Well- I really like this so far- I bought it since my galactic sheild works wonders for me but I wanted something for over-night and for when I dont wear any make-up... I have to say it has zapped several pimples over night, reducing them to nothing... but I saw another reviewer say ka-pow is better, i'll give that a try as well and let ya know what's best...but i am surprised with the reviews on this fine product for me...the only con is the price and small amount for it, but it works!*update* This is good but waaaay too expensive for the amount and I found something even better- read my review on zapzyt! I still love the galactic shield tho...I said I'd repurchase but only under an extreme emergency...

on 7/12/2007 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a good spot treatment because it's a liquid (rather than a messy white cream or sticky gel) and it dries clear. It's easy to reapply throughout the day. It does remove the redness out of blemishes quickly. It took about three days, however, for my break-outs to disappear (about the same amount of time as similar products.)

This product is expensive (and comes in a little tube), but I would consider repurchasing because the ease of application.