3.9

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

I like this!! Before buying this I used the clean & clear version but when I ran out I decided to try this out instead because of the price. The name brand version has a different smell than this one and it seems to have stronger salicylic acid or more of it than the name brand, even though both bottles say they have 0.5%. Nonetheless I like this version because it's cheap and lightly moisturizes, my skin is combo oily so I don't need a heavy moisturizer. As for its acne fighting abilities, I'm not sure about that because I don't have acne. I get a couple pimples around my time of month but that's usually it. However, this probably does help to keep my skin clear. The pump on the bottle is too stiff and requires too much pressure on it to come out, and when it does it comes out in uneven squirts. Other than that I really like this.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I like this moisturizer a lot but I'm still looking for a holy grail. It does all it's supposed to do and does it well. The price is on point, so cheap which I love. It has Salicylic acid to fight breakouts as well which is great. I don't have bad skin by any means but I haven't been getting any breakouts and my pores look smaller. I use it night and day after I wash my face. Always before makeup application and primer. I have terribly dry skin and it moisturizes pretty well but I still get a few dry patches after makeup application. I don't mind the smell, it's hard to pinpoint, almost like roses but not quite as good. The scent doesn't last on skin though. I like the pump applicator. Overall it's muy bueno.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I love this stuff! It moisturizes and it got rid of my acne on my nose. Only problem is that the pump on this broke. I'm still gonna use it but just be aware the pump might break

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

5 years ago

I have been using this with a few other products to clear t-zone acne and it is actually working! I used to have at least 6 pimples at once on my forehead and glabella (area in between eyebrows lol) mostly and sometimes nose and chin, but now I just have at most 2 pimples on my forehead! I am really happy with the results! Being honest, I meant to grab the Clean and Clear version of this, but since the packaging is almost identical, I grabbed this hahah. It still works good though, so I would buy it again considering the good price. I have been using this for 2 or 3 weeks, so I am waiting to see if the other reviews are right about it stopping working after a while.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I use this at night and I can honestly say within a DAY I've seen results. This didn't irritate my skin like the Clean and Clear version, so I think it's safe for sensitive skin. I love this stuff, I can't believe I haven't see it before!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

1.0

6 years ago

I was looking for a good moisturizer that wouldn't break my bank account when I came upon this product. I put it on after I showered and after a few minutes, I knew something was up. There was this strange burning, itchy sensation on the areas I put it on. My skin had a horrible reaction to this product so if you have sensitive skin, move on.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

Good Points -Oil Free -Moisturises -Cheap price -Doesn't have a strong smell so it's good for sensitive skins Bad Points -Didn't help my combination skin at all -Looked a bit oily/greasy -Didn't last long But overall I would buy this product again.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

7 years ago

I bought this product not too long ago just to try it out and I was not impressed. It left my skin feeling oily and somewhat suffocated. I don't think I would ever re-purcahse this product.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

10 years ago

I bought this product a few months ago. I picked this product because it said it had was a dual action-moisturizes for dry skin and treats/helps prevent pimples. I have used this for 4 months now. When I first got this product, I used it 3 times a day, but it would dry out some areas of my face, so per the product instruction, I cut back and used it 2 times a day. Even after cutting back, it created dryness and redness on the sides of my nose and oilyness on my forehead and chin. When I would put this product on, I loved the tingling feeling I would get from this, but after using it for a while, that stopped. Now 4 months later and breaking out, it seems this product, for me, doesn't work. I would not purchase this again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I have spent an absolute fortune trying to find a moisturizer that trats breakouts and makes my skin feel soft. And this little gem is what I always come back to to fix the mess the others make. Within a day or 2 it clears up my breakouts, doesn't feel greasy or leave a weird film on my skin. And only 3 bucks at zehrs or no frills. I have been using this since I was 13 years old and am now almost 30. I can;t even count the amount I have bought. i like it with aquarelle cleanser by marcelle. works great for my dehydrated, acne prone skin. THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29