L'Oreal Pink Potion Colorjuice

No Image

on 6/27/2003 4:27:00 PM

I totally love this gloss! Goes on clear for me with a lot of shine and sparkle. The scent is nice and I love tube glosses cuz they're so convenient. Great buy and totally worth the price. Too bad these things are so hard to find! I would've given it a 5 if it had a slant tipped applicator, those are so much easier to use.

on 4/27/2003 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my "impulse" buys as I bought it full price (*gasp). BUt it's so worth it. My friend commented on the gold shimmer the first day I wore it and said it was "sexy". She is a makeup virgin and NEVER comments on my makeup! And since I always lemmed miracle JT this is a much better alternative. My fav CJ by far!! :)

on 4/1/2003 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

looks like miracle JT on me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to say that I love the smell of these lipglosses..They smell fruity but there is no taste to them..Pink Potion is perfect for layering over a lipstick or wearing alone..It's very sheer in color. The consistency is nice and smooth and the squeeze tube is convenient..Cheaper than Lancome's but then Loreal owns them anyway..

on 2/24/2003 3:51:00 PM

way too much money for what amounts to completely clear gloss. in the tube, it is a very light cool pink with silver glitter. as far as it's other qualities, it is the same as many other colourjuices - sticky, long-lasting, light smell and taste.

at first glance, this looks very similar to another colourjuice, sparkling pink. however, sparkling pink doesn't have any glitter, just a shimmer. it also has a slight hint of pink, and looks carnation pink in the tube. i prefer sparkling pink - it gives just a touch of pink color to lips.

i wouldn't buy pink potion again because i already have sparkling pink. however, i must admit it is very fetching in the tube. this is why i gave it a '2' overall, instead of a '1'. it's not really the worst, just one of the worst in a good line of gloss. continued >>