Hard Candy Eye Shadow Quads

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 12/21/2004 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have Disco 2000. Very Pretty colors, but do not have much pigment to em. Its bascially just 3 shimmers, and a dark color. I was a little dissapointed. The compact is cute! I might buy again, but I would have to find other colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE THESE! I first bought Star (purples), and have recently rebought it. The price tag is kinda steep on these, but I recently discovered that you can get these are reduced prices on Ebay. I have already bought Techno (grays, with one really amazing palest-violet shade), and have ordered Disco 2000 and Old Skool. Great eyeshadow, less than average creasing (esp. if you use Benefit She-Lac), terrific colors. Love the dark, glittery shade in each compact, which I use as liner, and she pale, shimmery shades, which are subtle enough to use for a "natural" look. This can run the gamut from "fun", crazy makeup, to a neutral, daytime look.

on 12/25/2003 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just got Star for Christmas and love the colors. I use the sparkely color for liner and the yellow for highlighter. This is a great combo for brown hair/eyes. Purple is really in right now, and I will probably get other colors as the seasons change.

on 8/28/2003 8:04:00 PM

I bought this quartet in Wallflower, which is an ironic name because the colors are very *SHIMMERY*. The compact is very sturdy and has a great big mirror. The applicators are very good; one is pointed so you can use it for liner. The shadows themselves are highly pigmented and a good consistency. The colors are beautiful and lasting. I like that they give you more of the lightest color since that is the one most people use the most. I'm a NC30/dark brown/dark brown and all these colors are beautiful on me. This brand is fairly expensive; catch them on eBay at half price.

I'm not a big fan of hard candy because the products are overpriced for over-the-top glittery eye shadows. I bought a four color set in pixie. While the colors were nice, I could never wear these colors daily because there was just too much glitter and shimmer action for me. A big negative factor for these eye shadows is that they were just too impractical for the price they were....

on 2/22/2003 11:56:00 PM

These aren't the most professional of eyeshadows- I prefer Stila, Nars and Chanel for overall quality. But they're pretty good nevertheless, especially for choice in unusual and really pretty color combinations. The shadows are pretty easy to blend, although the glittery shades need a bit more work than others. The compact is super cute and sleek, really stylish. The little applicator brushes are of course useless, but I use my own brushes anyway.

on 1/19/2003 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Ok, I'm giving this a 2 b/c the colors are so beautiful BUT I am done swapping and buying these. For the price, all you're getting are pretty little compacts with gorgeous shades that are teasing you b/c they are next to impossible to blend on your eyes!!! Maybe they'd make good wet E/L's but I'm sorry, $35 isn't worth gambling for b/c they make auful E/S's. I am not taking anymore chances.

on 9/29/2002 6:41:00 AM

I own two of these quads and I was initially surprised how versitile the colors are. They work well together or alone. Plus I can wear them with even business clothing. Also the packaging is quite sturdy. I dropped one once, and it survived.

on 9/16/2002 1:55:00 PM

This is my first Hard Candy eye shadow purchase and Im pretty happy with what I got. I got the eye quad in Pixie, all the colors that I can use on pretty much a daily basis. Overall I'm very happy, but Im wondering why I didn't get a little pouch with it like everyone else?? Oh well.

on 3/29/2002 9:41:00 PM

I have this in techno and I love it. Beautiful colors that have soo many different uses. These shadows stay on all day. I love the metal case it comes in too with the mirror. Fits right in my purse.