Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.0

Nice stuff. Used this the day I had my school picture taken, and even my mom noticed how smooth my skin was looking :O Packaging is really nice and clean.
It's kind of annoying to apply though, with the sponge is hard and with your fingers even worse. It tends to get 'powdery' very quickly. I also have the feeling it doesnt really blend in well.

But despite all that, it looks great in the end.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got this because my mom thought it would be good for my acne prone skin. it didnt make me break out, so thats a good thing. the color "blushing ivory" matches my skin tone very well. however, i tryed better foundations. this tends to go in the creases neer my noce and mouth and chin (i smile a lot) and does NOT stay well on oily skin. this feels a little heavy on my face. but really nice coverage (not as well as others, but average) this is a little expencive (about $10) i van get better foundations for less, so i wont be buying this again. this is a fair products tho

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i got this foundation in golden bisque. the reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because it wasn't an exact match, it was a little too beige for my olive skin, but it came really close. it evened out my skin tone, made it feel like velvet, and made my pores seem smaller. i didn't experience any flakiness, but maybe because i never have problems with dry skin since my skin is oily.

does not apply well and flakes alot...will not buy again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on impulse in the shade of true beige. It has such sleek and clean packaging and I always liked the brand neutrogena, so I gave it a try. It was alright, but definitely not the best. It may be because the shade was a bit too dark for me, but it looked sort of unnatural when I applied it. Plus, it was all flakey when I tried to blend it on a drier part of my skin. Ugh...not my type of foundation. I'm trying something else.