Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

2.8

I don't wear makeup usually, unless it's a special occasion. For those types of things, I wear Clinique liquid foundation with loose powder on top. But recently, I was looking for a powder compact that would provide good coverage for days when my skin isn't looking its best (ya know..that time of the month!). :) I liked that this product said that it was 'cream powder makeup' , so I was hoping it would give me the liquid + powder look all-in-one compact and something that would be quick and easy to apply before work in the morning. And guess what? It sure does deliver those results very well! My skin looks flawless, natural, and so smooth and healthy. I got this in Blushing Ivory, and it is a perfect match. With a bit of blush or bronzer over it, it gives me the exact look that I'm going for. The one slight downfall for now is the initial scent. It smells like paint thinner! Anyway, I'm going out to dinner now, so I will update later on how well this lasts and if it needs touch ups (because I do have combo skin..oily T-zone). It cost me $9.99 at Target, which is a bit steep for drugstore, but still decent enough to buy. :) Oh, and the packaging is great. Very sleek, very thin, and easy to throw in the purse.

I felt that this was tough to use; it didn't spread over my face well and didn't look even in color. I much prefer the liquid in the bottle version of this for its ease of use. I have to admit that the packaging is elegant and sleek, but I wish the product would go on better. I find most cream to powder foundations to be difficult to apply in general, so it's no surprise with this one. However, there is a good color selection and many swear by the long-wearing formula, but sorry, just didn't work for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on impulse in the shade of true beige. It has such sleek and clean packaging and I always liked the brand neutrogena, so I gave it a try. It was alright, but definitely not the best. It may be because the shade was a bit too dark for me, but it looked sort of unnatural when I applied it. Plus, it was all flakey when I tried to blend it on a drier part of my skin. Ugh...not my type of foundation. I'm trying something else.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst cream to powder formulation I've tried. It has a very cakey consistency and is very difficult to blend. Has a definite tendency to streak when you apply it. The coverage is not that great, either! I bought it for the SPF (20) but there is better foundation with SPF out there.