Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was excited to try this product, as anything from Neutrogena has a good reputation. I was very disappointed with this product. It blended nicely, matched my skin perfectly, and felt lightweight. Unfortunately, it had NO STAYING POWER WHATSOEVER. It lasted maybe two hours tops before wearing off, even with a setting powder. Sorry Neutrogena, would not re-purchase :(

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product cause I liked the packaging. However when I applied it it made my face look dry and flaky, yet I have oily skin! Now after about an hour that went away but I still thought it sucked.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because I wanted a simple, no fuss product to wear when I was at home. I am 32, with sensitive, moderately oily skin. I am fair and have some hyperpigmentation and redness that I like to even out with foundation. I have enlarged pores on my cheeks to the sides of my nose. I bought this foundation in the lightest shade, porcelain ivory. It is slightly pale for me - but the next shade, blushing ivory, would have been too pink. (I am a MAC C15). When my skin is in perfect condition this is a great foundation. You have to really blend it to prevent over-application. If I have any dryness from treatments - Retin A or acne products - this makeup accentuates the flakes and looks horrible. The wear is just average and I have to blot by mid-day as usual. Pros - one step, high SPF, doesn't break me out, good coverage. Cons - hard to blend, accentuates any dry areas, can look heavy if you're not careful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got this because my mom thought it would be good for my acne prone skin. it didnt make me break out, so thats a good thing. the color "blushing ivory" matches my skin tone very well. however, i tryed better foundations. this tends to go in the creases neer my noce and mouth and chin (i smile a lot) and does NOT stay well on oily skin. this feels a little heavy on my face. but really nice coverage (not as well as others, but average) this is a little expencive (about $10) i van get better foundations for less, so i wont be buying this again. this is a fair products tho

does not apply well and flakes alot...will not buy again

I would like to comment on Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation...in "True Beige"..very awesome product..a little goes a long way...covers flaws like a dream...I have alot of red in my skin...and broken capillaries..and this covers wonderfully...then I will powder the foundation down to make it look more natural...Iv'e bought this product over and over again..and the product is consistently great...Very light..and great for combination skin...just don't get in your eyes...I give it two thumbs up..

I've been using this foundation in Rose Cream for about two years and I would never try anything else. It makes your face look flawless without being heavy or obvious. It has a SPF,which is the reason I tried this in the first place. It doesn't make me break out, and it last throughout the day. Most wonderful foundation. LOVE IT!