Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Oily

2.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was excited to try this product, as anything from Neutrogena has a good reputation. I was very disappointed with this product. It blended nicely, matched my skin perfectly, and felt lightweight. Unfortunately, it had NO STAYING POWER WHATSOEVER. It lasted maybe two hours tops before wearing off, even with a setting powder. Sorry Neutrogena, would not re-purchase :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This goes on too heavy and cakey for a foundation, and I *like* heavy coverage. It's really not good for oily skin either since it streaks in my oily parts.
I will say that when I stopped using this as a foundation, I used it as a concealer and I would definitely buy it again for that purpose! It's especially great around my eyes since it matches my Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid perfectly - no reverse racoon eyes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because I wanted a simple, no fuss product to wear when I was at home. I am 32, with sensitive, moderately oily skin. I am fair and have some hyperpigmentation and redness that I like to even out with foundation. I have enlarged pores on my cheeks to the sides of my nose. I bought this foundation in the lightest shade, porcelain ivory. It is slightly pale for me - but the next shade, blushing ivory, would have been too pink. (I am a MAC C15). When my skin is in perfect condition this is a great foundation. You have to really blend it to prevent over-application. If I have any dryness from treatments - Retin A or acne products - this makeup accentuates the flakes and looks horrible. The wear is just average and I have to blot by mid-day as usual. Pros - one step, high SPF, doesn't break me out, good coverage. Cons - hard to blend, accentuates any dry areas, can look heavy if you're not careful.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i got this foundation in golden bisque. the reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because it wasn't an exact match, it was a little too beige for my olive skin, but it came really close. it evened out my skin tone, made it feel like velvet, and made my pores seem smaller. i didn't experience any flakiness, but maybe because i never have problems with dry skin since my skin is oily.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a MAC C3, and Chanel Tender Bisque 2 in DPF compact, L'oreal QS Sand and this in Buff is a good match for when my skin is lighter (winter months) Medium coverage, goes on creamy - not oily which is important to this very oily skinned girl. As with CtP foundations it did tend to show any flakies I had so exfoliation is necesary. No clogged pores, no breakout. I also use the skin clearing version of this as it minimizes pores better, but this minimizes fine lines better, and provides a fuller coverage. The skin clearing wears better all day though. Sturdy case, slim but a tad long. Nice size mirror though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst cream to powder formulation I've tried. It has a very cakey consistency and is very difficult to blend. Has a definite tendency to streak when you apply it. The coverage is not that great, either! I bought it for the SPF (20) but there is better foundation with SPF out there.