Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

1.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I had to cake on this product to get any coverage, but I didn't mind since there was a good amount of product in the pan. The color, golden beige was a good match for my skin. I got it on sale at Big Lots for $4. Without primer, It looked like I packed/smeared mousse foundation on my skin. It made me look like I had a ton of fine lines, emphasized ALL of my pores, and smeared without provocation. I had to set it with powder, and spray a TON of my skindinavia moisture saving finishing spray to make it look good. It stayed on all day, but it definitely wouldn't have without the spray. I'll use it for quick runs to the grocery/bank/errands just to finish it, but I will not be buying this product again.

I wanted to love this foundation, I really did. I love compact foundations, and I like Neutrogena overall. I have very problematic skin that's very oily & prone to breakouts. Silly me thought "Healthy Skin" was in reference to what it would do for you. Actually, what they mean is you have to HAVE healthy skin in order for it to not look horrible. It's streaky and cakey, it settles into your pores & fine lines, and it clings on to every flakie on your face for dear life. And despite the fact that it provides extremely heavy coverage, it does nothing to hide or conceal blemishes or other boo-boos. It's almost like a flaw-magnifier; I was pretty horrified. I should've known better than to test drive a new foundation for the first time right before work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got this because my mom thought it would be good for my acne prone skin. it didnt make me break out, so thats a good thing. the color "blushing ivory" matches my skin tone very well. however, i tryed better foundations. this tends to go in the creases neer my noce and mouth and chin (i smile a lot) and does NOT stay well on oily skin. this feels a little heavy on my face. but really nice coverage (not as well as others, but average) this is a little expencive (about $10) i van get better foundations for less, so i wont be buying this again. this is a fair products tho