Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Dry

2.5

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my "go to" foundation. I even recently tried MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15, and I prefer Neutrogena Cream Powder Makeup. As many other reviewers have noted Golden Bisque is a very close match to my NC30 Asian skin. On the downside it doesn't have great staying power on my normal/dry, slightly ruddy skin, and it can look cakey. Lately, I've been using a foundation brush to apply it, and it has dramatically improved the finish. I now wholeheartedly agree with the other reviewers to ditch the sponge applicator. Due to its value (especially with sales) and color match to my skin, this will probably remain my primary foundation, although it's not quite HG material.

I hated this stuff. It seemed to somehow pick up lint that got imbedded in the makeup,which was gross, but more than that, I hated the heavy feel and cakey, artificial look it left me with. I used it maybe 5 times, then tossed it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have combo/dry skin with MAC NC25/30 skin tone. Likes: The texture of the cream/powder, color match (Natural Buff), the packaging. Dislikes: Applied unevenly, accentuated my dry patches, weak staying power. After wearing it for a few hours, I had to wash it off. It was just nasty on my face. Disappointed, I took it back to the store and bought Neutrogena Visibly Even instead. See my review for Visibly Even.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm using this in True Beige. The shade is a very close match to my completion. It covers most of my imperfections and doesn't feel heavy, and looks natural for the most part. Occasionally, it will look cakey on my skin, but I think that is only when I use it on top of heavy facial creams such as Olay Complete. I've used this product off and on for the last 3 years and keep going back to it cause I can't find better. UPDATE: Currently I am not using this product anymore. I have finally found something WAY better. Recently I switched back to the product again just to be curious and it looked and felt so unatural and heavy on my face. SO I will stick with what I'm using now and say Goodbye to Neutrogena Healthy Skin... forever!