Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.6

I don't wear makeup usually, unless it's a special occasion. For those types of things, I wear Clinique liquid foundation with loose powder on top. But recently, I was looking for a powder compact that would provide good coverage for days when my skin isn't looking its best (ya know..that time of the month!). :) I liked that this product said that it was 'cream powder makeup' , so I was hoping it would give me the liquid + powder look all-in-one compact and something that would be quick and easy to apply before work in the morning. And guess what? It sure does deliver those results very well! My skin looks flawless, natural, and so smooth and healthy. I got this in Blushing Ivory, and it is a perfect match. With a bit of blush or bronzer over it, it gives me the exact look that I'm going for. The one slight downfall for now is the initial scent. It smells like paint thinner! Anyway, I'm going out to dinner now, so I will update later on how well this lasts and if it needs touch ups (because I do have combo skin..oily T-zone). It cost me $9.99 at Target, which is a bit steep for drugstore, but still decent enough to buy. :) Oh, and the packaging is great. Very sleek, very thin, and easy to throw in the purse.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because I wanted a simple, no fuss product to wear when I was at home. I am 32, with sensitive, moderately oily skin. I am fair and have some hyperpigmentation and redness that I like to even out with foundation. I have enlarged pores on my cheeks to the sides of my nose. I bought this foundation in the lightest shade, porcelain ivory. It is slightly pale for me - but the next shade, blushing ivory, would have been too pink. (I am a MAC C15). When my skin is in perfect condition this is a great foundation. You have to really blend it to prevent over-application. If I have any dryness from treatments - Retin A or acne products - this makeup accentuates the flakes and looks horrible. The wear is just average and I have to blot by mid-day as usual. Pros - one step, high SPF, doesn't break me out, good coverage. Cons - hard to blend, accentuates any dry areas, can look heavy if you're not careful.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have combo/dry skin with MAC NC25/30 skin tone. Likes: The texture of the cream/powder, color match (Natural Buff), the packaging. Dislikes: Applied unevenly, accentuated my dry patches, weak staying power. After wearing it for a few hours, I had to wash it off. It was just nasty on my face. Disappointed, I took it back to the store and bought Neutrogena Visibly Even instead. See my review for Visibly Even.

WoW! I really like this creme foundation.I wear True Beige and have found this is be a pretty good match. I like the sleek packaging, except I find the included sponge to be pretty useless (I use my fingers). This foundation makes my pores seem smaller and gives my sensitive skin a velvety look.

This is my first cream to powder foundation and I must say that I am very happy with it. It doesn't clog pores and goes on smooth. It feels like I am wearing no foundation at all, but at the same time, gives me a smoother looking finish. Oh, and I love the packaging! So sleek!