Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

3.1

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst cream to powder formulation I've tried. It has a very cakey consistency and is very difficult to blend. Has a definite tendency to streak when you apply it. The coverage is not that great, either! I bought it for the SPF (20) but there is better foundation with SPF out there.

I think I have tried every foundation available and nothing seems to work for me. Either the color isn't correct, no matter how many times I try to find a different color of the same type foundation. I was hooked on Maybelline Smooth Results, but for some reason the color started looking really orange on me, this keeps happening with every bottle I was using, not sure why because I have used it for months with no problem. Anyhow, since I have tried almost every foundation available, I decided to give this a try. Well, I think I have found my holy grail for foundations. I really love the color(it was perfect)and the coverage is more than I could ask for, plus it has really helped my skin even out and cleared some minor acne I had. I did not break out from this, I broke out all the time with other foundations(all except for maybelline smooth results, but the color, UGH, so from now on, this is a must for me!!!

This is my first cream to powder foundation and I must say that I am very happy with it. It doesn't clog pores and goes on smooth. It feels like I am wearing no foundation at all, but at the same time, gives me a smoother looking finish. Oh, and I love the packaging! So sleek!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a MAC C3, and Chanel Tender Bisque 2 in DPF compact, L'oreal QS Sand and this in Buff is a good match for when my skin is lighter (winter months) Medium coverage, goes on creamy - not oily which is important to this very oily skinned girl. As with CtP foundations it did tend to show any flakies I had so exfoliation is necesary. No clogged pores, no breakout. I also use the skin clearing version of this as it minimizes pores better, but this minimizes fine lines better, and provides a fuller coverage. The skin clearing wears better all day though. Sturdy case, slim but a tad long. Nice size mirror though.

I've been using this foundation in Rose Cream for about two years and I would never try anything else. It makes your face look flawless without being heavy or obvious. It has a SPF,which is the reason I tried this in the first place. It doesn't make me break out, and it last throughout the day. Most wonderful foundation. LOVE IT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on impulse in the shade of true beige. It has such sleek and clean packaging and I always liked the brand neutrogena, so I gave it a try. It was alright, but definitely not the best. It may be because the shade was a bit too dark for me, but it looked sort of unnatural when I applied it. Plus, it was all flakey when I tried to blend it on a drier part of my skin. Ugh...not my type of foundation. I'm trying something else.

Well after reading the reviews, (and tossing my bare minerals) I bought this last night, so its only day one but I have to say I really really like it. My pores look smaller and I found it to blend easily with the sponge and it dries to a nice powder finish. I think it does show up the dry patches a little more, but I havent found a foundation that doesnt do that, I think with exfoliation you can avoid that.
Great product!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in golden bisque and while it is a very good match for my skin tone, I did not like this product. It is hard to blend and is flakey on dry skin. Worst of all, this foundation says it has an spf of 20 but it is not full spectrum since it doesn't contain avobenzone, zinc oxide or titanium dioxide

This is horrible! It is so flaky!
It is just not worth it at all.

WoW! I really like this creme foundation.I wear True Beige and have found this is be a pretty good match. I like the sleek packaging, except I find the included sponge to be pretty useless (I use my fingers). This foundation makes my pores seem smaller and gives my sensitive skin a velvety look.