Neutrogena Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 36-43

2.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was excited to try this product, as anything from Neutrogena has a good reputation. I was very disappointed with this product. It blended nicely, matched my skin perfectly, and felt lightweight. Unfortunately, it had NO STAYING POWER WHATSOEVER. It lasted maybe two hours tops before wearing off, even with a setting powder. Sorry Neutrogena, would not re-purchase :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This goes on too heavy and cakey for a foundation, and I *like* heavy coverage. It's really not good for oily skin either since it streaks in my oily parts.
I will say that when I stopped using this as a foundation, I used it as a concealer and I would definitely buy it again for that purpose! It's especially great around my eyes since it matches my Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid perfectly - no reverse racoon eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a MAC C3, and Chanel Tender Bisque 2 in DPF compact, L'oreal QS Sand and this in Buff is a good match for when my skin is lighter (winter months) Medium coverage, goes on creamy - not oily which is important to this very oily skinned girl. As with CtP foundations it did tend to show any flakies I had so exfoliation is necesary. No clogged pores, no breakout. I also use the skin clearing version of this as it minimizes pores better, but this minimizes fine lines better, and provides a fuller coverage. The skin clearing wears better all day though. Sturdy case, slim but a tad long. Nice size mirror though.